Tribalwar's Angry Posters

I thought it was ballocks

you probably got fooled by the accent/pronunciation of it, easy mistake to make since london on its own has about 30 different accents, and there are literally hundreds in the uk as a whole :roller:

also goshi, dont listen to the streets, he's a fucking twat

from birmingham

he has never explained why he decided to talk like a cockney wideboy

guys dont talk about val in threads

hell start multiquoting peoples responses and then try to insult you when you post the "WHERE IS THE INFORMATION ON TEAMSPEAK THAT THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US? IM STUCK ON THIS FUCKING HILL" video

guys dont talk about val in threads

hell start multiquoting peoples responses and then try to insult you when you post the "WHERE IS THE INFORMATION ON TEAMSPEAK THAT THEY ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US? IM STUCK ON THIS FUCKING HILL" video

I love how he leaves it for about 10 hours to make sure the thread is really dead

then comes in and multiquotes 3 pages worth of questions directed at him/shit he doesnt agree with (as in wants to argue against) for the sake of it and then declares victory because nobody in the quotes responds to him cos they're either at work or asleep

I don't know about FNGRBang being a keyboard basher. He's more of a spicy beer-battered politic junky - a salsalito turkey in a deli filled with atheist smoked ham

Awesome quote. Could be because I <3 Salsalito turkey. So in fact. Fuck you for linking it to FNGR in my head.

And Durak hasnt seemed nearly as angry of late. Pretty much ever since the Ruby Red Slippers incident. Maybe I just don't go into the same threads as him.

What about DacTheHack? So much angst over video games.

durak got laid through jdate so he's less angsty and more alpha male arrogant jew-y (instead of the ruby slippers, it's always 'hey listen to him, he's had sex')

tahnit is the one that gets worked up over games, dac is the one that is creepily into obscure and obscene/faggot anime games and pro-RTS shit and obsessed with solving p=np

I especially love how val tries to explain it away by comparing himself to phil rivers and saying that it's just his competitive nature, not some sperg-out apoplectic fit

This thread needs some hockey talk for Xcursion.

Floredia beat Washington 3-0. Floredia has won 3 in a row, Washington has lost 4 in a row. Ovheckin can go suck a big one. He took his usually wrist shots from the blue line, nothing.

Now back to the flaming.

Meanwhile get into a discussion about politics/religion/real world shit, and he is just as angsty. I'd definetly put Val at the head of that list.

Back