[Love] How do you know when you are in love TW? by Durak - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Love] How do you know when you are in love TW?
Page 3 of 4
-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 08-07-2008, 13:33
Michael: Gob, Steve Holt is your son. He probably just feels a connection.
Gob: He doesn't know what he feels. I'm tired of being told - my God. What is this feeling?
[Schmaltzy music begins to play]
Michael: You know, the feeling that you're feeling is just what many of us call... a "feeling".
Gob: It's not like envy, or even hungry.
Michael: Could it be love?
Gob: I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite - it's like my heart is getting hard.

Sponsored Links
guard|an
VeteranX
Old
42 - 08-07-2008, 13:33
when you can't move your legs

KryandArturo
VeteranX
Old
43 - 08-07-2008, 13:34
Honestly though, I'd say it's when you can't stop thinking about them, and less than 10% of that time is spent imagining them naked.

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 08-07-2008, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryandArturo View Post
Honestly though, I'd say it's when you can't stop thinking about them, and less than 10% of that time is spent imagining them naked.
i would say i love myself, but i picture myself naked about 60% of the time

keeps me humble

AnalHerpes
VeteranX
Old
45 - 08-07-2008, 13:36
When you beliefs you have always had change after being with someone for a period of time.

I just saw a friend of mine for the first time in about a year, he has always been anti-kids, didn't want to get married until mid 30s, and loved the bachelor life. He is still dating the girl that he just started dating last i spoke with him and he was talking to me about getting married to her, and only wanting one kid while she wants several. And now he has a cat....

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 08-07-2008, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryandArturo View Post
and the other 90% is actually seeing them naked amirite?

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
47 - 08-07-2008, 13:47
rayn nailed it

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 08-07-2008, 13:48
Durak, show us those ruby reds.

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 08-07-2008, 14:00
Do you have a strong imagination / are you able to temporarily convince your brain to believe something that isn't true?

If so, here's a good way to determine if you're in love. Spend a few minutes imagining how you would feel and what you would do if they died in some kind of untimely accident. Spend a few minutes imagining how you would feel if you cheated on her and she caught and confronted you.

If these thoughts make you sick to your stomach or depressed to the point of crying, congrats! You're in love.

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
50 - 08-07-2008, 14:04
When you think about them it's more often about non-sexual things--just hanging out with them, going places, doing things, etc.

And, if after you masturbate, you still feel the same way.

SuckyPenny
VeteranX
Old
51 - 08-07-2008, 14:06
love is many a splendid thing
love lifts us up where we belong
all you need is love

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 08-07-2008, 14:08
when you make a topic about her/him in TW!

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 08-07-2008, 14:16
Alright I will chime in with a serious response because I am sappy dope.

You asked how do you know you are in love?

You know you are in love:
  • When the thought of this person with another makes you physically ill.
  • When you would rather spend every second you have available with this person.
  • When the idea of losing that person makes your stomach seize up.
  • When you realize that you would do anything for this person
  • When the thought of their happiness makes you happy.
  • When the thought of their sadness makes you sad.
  • When you are confused about your emotions and actions regarding this person.

I totally agree with the "you just know" camp. Lets pretend you have been spening time with this person... in whatever capacity (dating, friendship, whatever) and things are going along well. If you truly love this person there will be this moment when you question yourself about them. Why do I like this persons company so much? Why do I seek out ways to be around them? Why do I feel like **** if I see them with someone else. Then you realize you would do anything to keep these feelings or prevent these feelings.

That moment, that split second when you decide you would do anything for them. That is when you know you are in love.

Mine is a story of love, and I remember it clearly. I remember the day I decided I would spend the rest of my life being in love with this one person.

I know and But you asked.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 08-07-2008, 14:17
When you don't want to go back to playing video games after you bust a nut on their ****.

Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 08-07-2008, 14:43
You know its Love when you can fully accept they are bat**** insane (they ALL are) and yet you are still willing to put up with their ****... and its not motivated by busting a nut.

This is exceedingly rare... due to the bat**** insane and the fact that most women arent good for anything other than said nut busting.

There are some out there though (I found mine).

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 08-07-2008, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
when you willingly go out of your way to help that person knowing they will never, ever know that they were helped or you were the one responsible.

But we already know you love us Mistar RayN

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 08-07-2008, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Durak, show us those ruby reds.
those wore out after a year, i've had new black r10s for a while now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithed View Post
Alright I will chime in with a serious response because I am sappy dope.

You asked how do you know you are in love?

You know you are in love:
  • When the thought of this person with another makes you physically ill.
  • When you would rather spend every second you have available with this person.
  • When the idea of losing that person makes your stomach seize up.
  • When you realize that you would do anything for this person
  • When the thought of their happiness makes you happy.
  • When the thought of their sadness makes you sad.
  • When you are confused about your emotions and actions regarding this person.

I totally agree with the "you just know" camp. Lets pretend you have been spening time with this person... in whatever capacity (dating, friendship, whatever) and things are going along well. If you truly love this person there will be this moment when you question yourself about them. Why do I like this persons company so much? Why do I seek out ways to be around them? Why do I feel like **** if I see them with someone else. Then you realize you would do anything to keep these feelings or prevent these feelings.

That moment, that split second when you decide you would do anything for them. That is when you know you are in love.

Mine is a story of love, and I remember it clearly. I remember the day I decided I would spend the rest of my life being in love with this one person.

I know and But you asked.
1 and 3 on your list could be feelings you feel when ur in lust not love

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 08-07-2008, 14:53
love is when a man and a woman go out to eat. the man order a steak. the woman orders a salad. that is love.

dsw1
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-07-2008, 15:19
I believe you will never know if you are in love till after you leave the person. I was under the assumption that I was in love with my ex (P in the B and all that) but after we split up I realised that I was not in love with her, but in love with the concept of actually being in love (if you get what I mean).

Personally, I think love is pointless anyway. leaves you vulnerable to another person, who could use this to their advantage and pretty much **** up your whole life if they tried, and anyone who gets themselves in such a situation is a fool and deserves to get all their money drained away by the whore.

Yetskii
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 08-07-2008, 15:22
You know you are in love when you would rather be with the girl than post on tw..duh

Page 3 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Love] How do you know when you are in love TW?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
chocolate rayn , oven dodger