Best TRIBES 1 Moments

my most memorable...
[back when ogl was kicking the bucket]
3 sudden deaths on ccd vs void engineers or someone else whose name started with a v... i've damaged brain cells.

also dueling "c plus plus" nye like 4 yrs ago. midair everything for both of us spread across alot of duels. wish i still had the demo :/

Last edited:
g0ds gReeN said:
my most memorable...
[back when ogl was kicking the bucket]
3 sudden deaths on ccd vs void engineers or someone else whose name started with a v... i've damaged brain cells.

also dueling "c plus plus" nye like 4 yrs ago. midair everything for both of us spread across alot of duels. wish i still had the demo :/

lol i remeber watching in obs!

Hmmm.... For a MOD My best moment would probly be back when i was playing hybrid mod. Taking the weapon called the anarchy cannon and nailing people in the air with it. HEHE i was only one to do that. that was always fun

For base i was in a server that scarbrea was the map and i was going for a cap in heavy armor. Needless to say i got killed but right before i die i threw the flag to a teammate in light lol. he capped the flag and it was all good

I'm still playing T1, as strange as that is. T1 at home, T2 at the shop. Man is my life difficult. No beer and No Tribes makes Daeda something something.

Daedalus said:
I'm still playing T1, as strange as that is. T1 at home, T2 at the shop. Man is my life difficult. No beer and No Tribes makes Daeda something something.
Short on words, most likely. :)

Fav moment,
detpacking half the other team chasing our capper so we could get the winning cap in a match on DX
Funniest moment,
Having full health, in heavy, all my beacons, AND THE FLAG on Boss. I didnt know I had it, when I realized I had it, I tried to pass it uphill to a teammate instead of shockwaving up to the platform for the cap. That mishap cost us the match of course.

Back