Best TRIBES 1 Moments

C

-Chaos-

My Best Tribes was back in 2002 i was playing Raindance and i turned around shot to discs and then i turned around and wasn't thinking on if it would hit anyone but it both disc's hit a guy (as in both disc's hit ONE guy) but i thought it was damn funny becasue i was just starting back in in Tribes after a year of not playing... but that was my best moment i can remeber

i dont remember any of my best tribes 1 moments but i tend to forget a lot of things but sometimes i do remember and i think its really awesome how tribes is so cool and i really love it but i havnt played in so long thats why i forgot so much... i think i forgot where to put periods and stuff too

MoneyShot said:
Most of the time I'm drunk and blackout while playing so I can't say I have any memorable moments.

Same here man don't feel left out i'm drunk or high so i have no good memorable moments either

-Chaos- said:
Same here man don't feel left out i'm drunk or high so i have no good memorable moments either

wait didn't you start this thread and post a favorite moment? could just be me

Too many to list, playing with excellent tribemates for various Renegades teams. I watched a demo the other day of me during my Remnant (tag [R], not to be confused with the various base [R]s) days, doing sucky HoF against dHk on Snowblind in base. (We were playing on a mixed-gametype/mod ladder, I forget the name of it...I have terrible long-term memory.)

They beat us but good (dHk usually did that), but I seemed to be having fun, so that brought back some good memories. It was also amazing to see that I wasn't really THAT bad back in the day.

Yeah, the only real teams I ever played for were Renegades teams (except for the short-lived Disciples of Ben), but they were (still are) a fine bunch of people to play with, so if I had the chance to do things differently, I wouldn't change a thing (except maybe playing better in general). I'm hoping I'll see quite a few of them again in T:V so that we can duke it out again in the greatest FPS of them all.

Best T1 moment is the first time I remember having a full transport of myrmidons, jumping out all together, green eggs blazing.
This was before the jump.cs script came out, so this was still quite necessary to do like this.

That just felt too good to be true and is still an awesome sight where D needs a diaper change :p

Back