T:V Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

-Chaos-

When is it really coming out because i've heard around that they put back the release date.. is that true?
Will Someone PLEASE Fill me in on whats going on..

It's being released WHENVER THEY THINK YOU'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH! Or in December, according to articles I've been reading.

lol i've suffered enough man i want it so fudgeing bad just as much as you but thanks...

all they have ever said was Q4 2004. According to every post they make about the time frame of the game they have not missed a single development milestone yet. So i have no idea how anyone could say the game is getting pushed back.

Rev. Night said:
Its being released September 30th, 2003.

Are you on crack or somthing? or are you just stuck in September of 2003?
My Best idea is STAY of the Crack! :roller:

Unless the big guys upstairs have changed their minds, as far as we little devs know we're still on for Q4 2004.

We can't be more specific than that beacause, frankly, we don't know.

IrritAnt said:
Unless the big guys upstairs have changed their minds, as far as we little devs know we're still on for Q4 2004.

We can't be more specific than that beacause, frankly, we don't know.
Give us a date when you'll know then. Or if you don't know that, give us a date when you'll know when you'll know the release date. Or blow us up with something and deny it later. :D

index.php

lol i work at Best Buy.... those bastards didn't tell me about that lol

-Chaos- said:
When is it really coming out because i've heard around that they put back the release date.. is that true?
Will Someone PLEASE Fill me in on whats going on..
Release date has not changed, and we're still saying just Q4.

Possible Scenario??

"Attention!! Attention!! There has been a major security breach of our main computers here at Irrational and some of the TV code has been released to the internet. This will likely put the game back another 6-12 months as we seek to close any possible security holes that may later be exploited by the misuse of the leaked code."

-Chaos- said:
Well then whats the release date?
... Is english like, your primary language or do you speak farsi or something too? THERE IS NO RELEASE DATE. QUARTER FOUR. SPEAKA DA ENGLISH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back