omg. I am crying at some of the threads I made.

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
Wow.

I was a real kid.

About time for a GIRL DRAMA hmm by DaNGr - TribalWar Forums

Omg. I am now 20, I posted that shit when I was 16. When I still was a virgin.

:lol: reading the comments is hysterical. I can't believe I posted this shit on tribalwar.

edit:

Reason I posted this was because maverick's threads got me thinking was I this bad when I first started coming on tribalwar? BTW, I found tribalwar through Medal of Honor allied assault.

Last edited:
That was actually a true story.. all of my dangr stuff was true.
I think that's still my favorite thread ever.

the "I stole from Costco" thread (STEALING isnt COOL) by DaNGr - TribalWar Forums
Thread as read by gigafool.mp3

So today after school I had to help my mom shop at Costco, I didn't really care.

Before I go on though, when I got caught stealing in 5th grade, my teachers answer book, she found it and made me goto the teacher with the books, before I entered I was full in tears, I learned a fucking harsh leason in stealing is bad.

So My friend I knew, did this before he grabbed like a cheap ass game say StarCraft for 15 bucks and threw in a 50 dollar game. Now this costco is very stupid, no cameras and they keep the games INSIDE the box, and its an open area.

So I take StarCraft, and Command And Conqueror, put that cd inside starcraft, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so fucking scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE :)

While I will never do this again because its not worth shittin ur pants over. And I told my mom half way down shes like, oh.. lol I guess a CD Case isn't as bad as some other stuff.

TABS:
1. Went to Costco
2. Bought 15 dollar crap game
3. Put 50 dollar game inside 15 dollar crap game before buying :)
4. Mission Complete.

Did you guys ever do something like this?

Because once you're 20 and no longer a virgin you automatically become a welcomed member of the "Cool Guys Club @ TW"?...

You're just an older, equally unimpressive, and equally attention whoring version of yourself at 16.

No one cares.

o mg i would like to reflect w/ you on your naive past ,, mebbe over a couple of wine coolers and gay pizza?

no

Back