[Official] Hearthstone

Because he's a highly skillful gamer and intelligent person that entertains people, makes interesting videos, teaches people things, spreads helpful knowledge, runs a streaming channel, has shit tons of viewers, and basically contributes to society in a very positive way?

Can you explain to me why you would have to ask such a stupid fucking question? The answer should be obvious within a 20 second assessment.

Fair enough, it just sounded a bit cunty.

tumblr_m6144esY6n1rzr3tso1_500.gif

I probably misread the way you meant it.

Sorry for biting your head off.

Wow just ran across Gorehowl for the first time - in an Arena game

absolutely overpowered, I don't see how you can question it. At the cost of 1 card you're pretty much guaranteed to kill at least 2-3 bigger minions and 2-3 smaller minions. Yes you'll lose some life but the board control and card advantage you gain easily makes up for it. Obviously depending on whats played it will vary, but you'll be able to accomplish at least that with it most of the time.

I mean MAYBE it would be balanced if it started at 5 attack and cost 6...or if it cost 10 in its current state mayyybe

250px-Gorehowl.png

weapons in general seem overpowered to me, but this is crazy. and not even a legendary.

Last edited:
or MAYBE you don't understand the game well

gorehowl is only ok if you built up enough armor OR set up a lethal turn with 7 attack to their face

otherwise you're trading vs minions and taking constant damage
usually you die by then

i haven't seen 1 warrior deck using it in legend rank

at least weapons have counters
unlike faggy mage nukes/aoe

also gorehowl card im tryin to get next... fuck me and my collection i only have the epics i want least and 0 legendaries :(

gorehowl +
184px-Bloodsail_Raider_Gold.png

9/3 for 2 cost tyvm :D

Last edited:
Gorehowl is a beastly arena card. If you pull that and 2-3 Fiery war axes you will be hard pressed to win fewer than 6 games no matter how badly you draft.

In constructed if you play it in a winning game, you were probably going to win anyways. It is not a good 'come from behind' card because if you dont have board control at turn 7 you are probably looking at spending in the neighborhood of 14-16 life to get board control back taking out 2 minions on par with an ogre on turns 7-8.

Been playing this again. I put together a pretty solid Priest deck that's entirely comprised of basic cards that got me from rank 22 to 17 in one night thanks to a lot of win streaks. I absolutely suck at arena though. I think the most games I've ever won in an arena match are 2. I don't know enough about the game mechanics and picking good cards to play arena effectively.

Christ, about 75% of the games I've played tonight have been the same gimmick murloc deck.

Also it sucks when you encounter some rank 17 guy that's got a deck comprised of mostly legendaries. I ran into a rank 17 shaman that had literally 5 or 6 legendary cards and there wasn't a whole lot I could do.

Last edited:
is there a reliable way to get into this stupid nerd child's game beta or did i sign up way too late

i expect this has been asked a million times but im a lazy man baby

Back