Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Hearthstone
Page 110 of 111
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
2181 - 05-19-2018, 08:44
also:

i was hard stuck at rank 2/3 playing control decks (control warlock and big mage) and decided to embrace the dark side (even paladin), promptly went 14-3, and hit legend

this deck is getting nerfed in three days so get in your free wins while you can. as long as you dont queue into priest you're golden

Last edited by Glare; 05-19-2018 at 08:46..
Sponsored Links
Peanut
VeteranX
Old
2182 - 05-19-2018, 10:37
lol gfg

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
2183 - 06-12-2018, 20:28
babby's first 12 wins

really mediocre deck too. good curve though

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
2184 - 06-13-2018, 17:56
Free golden pack upon login today (june 13th)

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
2185 - 06-15-2018, 18:25
12 wins with warrior is im,pressive

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
2186 - 06-15-2018, 19:45

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
2187 - 06-15-2018, 19:59

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
2188 - 09-27-2018, 16:49
I hit legend finally. Been playing since tgt and never did much other than meme decks and finishing quests. I grinded with deathrattle hunter and made final push with aggro mage

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
2189 - 09-27-2018, 22:59
i officialy quit a week ago. i just couldnt tolerate this clown fiesta of a game anymore

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
2190 - 09-28-2018, 01:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
i officialy quit a week ago. i just couldnt tolerate this clown fiesta of a game anymore
See you in a week.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
2191 - 09-28-2018, 06:34
nope, theres just nothing redeeming about this game and the retarded balance+card design. games are either a coin flip (one deck hard counters other), combo deck matchup (first to get combo autowins), or just some degenerate cancer deck like quest rogue that just plays vs itself, not the opponent.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
2192 - 09-28-2018, 08:33
a friend got me back into it before this expansion. seemed to be many more decks. then the expansion came and I uninstalled this dumpster fire. there's no interaction at all at with these decks it's a joke.

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
2193 - 09-28-2018, 10:20
Blizzard just pumps out games to sell MTX these days. HS, OW, HoTS...

I shake my head at people like Rykker who put out a YouTube every week about every new Diablo 4 breadcrumb he can find.... as if Blizzard's next Diablo game won't be a vessel for lootboxes and cosmetics. They already tried the money rake with D3's RMAH and when that blew up they practically abandoned support for the game.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
2194 - 09-28-2018, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
as if Blizzard's next Diablo game won't be a vessel for lootboxes and cosmetics.
are you suggesting blizzard shouldn't try to make as much money as they can?

sorry nerd game studios dont have an ethical responsibility to create games you like. you aren't entitled to anything. if you dont like a game, dont buy it.

Peanut
VeteranX
Old
2195 - 09-28-2018, 11:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
are you suggesting blizzard shouldn't try to make as much money as they can?

sorry nerd game studios dont have an ethical responsibility to create games you like. you aren't entitled to anything. if you dont like a game, dont buy it.
If devs actually make good games while milking as much $ as they can, I'm fine with that.

The problem is they make ****ty games and people actually keep buying them, enforcing this low quality, high turnover business model which sucks.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
2196 - 09-28-2018, 11:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
If devs actually makes a good game while milking as much $ as they can, I'm fine with that.

The problem is they make ****ty games and people actually buy them before knowing they are ****ty games, enforcing this low quality, high turnover business model which sucks.
caveat emptor?

they are trying to make money. if a business model doesn't yield success, they would drop it.

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
2197 - 09-28-2018, 12:17
i will admit the meta is stale right now. Blizzard destroyed control decks with all these anti-control combos. I like odd warrior but there is **** like togwaggle that has no counter. Infinite value from quest rogue and zola. Deathstalker rexxar given to hunter which traditionally was always aggressive. The death of control is what plagues this game.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
2198 - 09-28-2018, 16:14
good points mogs

i hope artifact and MTG force blizzard to actually make some changes to the game or get less greedy every expansion season

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
2199 - 09-28-2018, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
i will admit the meta is stale right now.
meta has been stale for 2 years. they haven't added any interesting mechanics since then. for as few cards as they release each expansion, so many are worthless.

hearthstone is hobbled by its generic, dumbed-down ccg style. it was fun for a good while, but I haven't played in like a year and don't plan on going back

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
2200 - 09-28-2018, 19:41

Page 110 of 111

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Hearthstone

Social Website Bullshit