Latest 1.4 hax

i think the idea behind 1.40's removal of the interpolate variable and new dynamic PFT was that the improved PFT helps high pingers whereas it has a marginal/negligible effect on low pingers

unfortunately, in a sense it left low pinging 1.40 players at a disadvantage compared to ones with 1.11/1.30 bypasses who still had access to interp @ low ping, so i kinda understand why nofix made his plugin to change it back

i think the idea was to force everyone to 1.4 and get rid of those older clients (altho that didn't happen) so all pings would be equal under 1.40

(i assume nofix wouldn't have made his 1.4 terp plugin if 1.40 had been officially released and adopted)

Prediction in small, consistent increments is much more accurate than prediction in large, inconsistent increments. Add to that a volatile value that fluctuates with no consistency ...

NetSet is hardly a cheat when compared to the benefits that dynamic pft lend to the low, consistent connection.

opsayo i play quake a lot, sometimes tribe asperg maybe 1-2 hr per week, and sometime just recently tribe LT king of games.
also lot of ninja crusaders on NES, best gaem gfg

the chaingun is unbalanced but LD need it vs a good capper (with good LO), so removing it would be pointless.. either lower the damage or decrease the ammo loadout.

and rizla you should start using more disc if you want other people to not use the cg :D

also polate is overrated.

the chaingun is unbalanced but LD need it vs a good capper (with good LO), so removing it would be pointless.. either lower the damage or decrease the ammo loadout.

and rizla you should start using more disc if you want other people to not use the cg :D

also polate is overrated.

dude a couple days ago we had like 3 maps of no cg at all it was best fun ive had in t1 since the 10v10 days.

but when u join and everyone is chaining. reminds me why i disapear for 6 months at a time

Back