plz post demos of urself or ones u want uploaded to utube here and i will do it

i never understood why u ppl so upset about terp... the real advantage comes with pft... which still isnt a cheat, just a great tool to compensate for high ping so even high pingers can stand a chance

never seen a community where adjusting ur "net settings" been so hated and misunderstood

pft set to 300-400 = king for disc :) ofc it takes some time getting used to aiming behind ppl in close combat, but when u understand it, its great

i never understood why u ppl so upset about terp... the real advantage comes with pft... which still isnt a cheat, just a great tool to compensate for high ping so even high pingers can stand a chance

never seen a community where adjusting ur "net settings" been so hated and misunderstood

pft set to 300-400 = king for disc :) ofc it takes some time getting used to aiming behind ppl in close combat, but when u understand it, its great

things evolved, everyone got interp w/e

then pft came around, i was getting chained down by retards like kickoutthejams and g2randum , who had 200 plus ping and overnight could chase and chain when they couldnt kill shit before

opsayo would fall into that category

idk, watch jaymz or -w- redspider and u will see terp cg be far more disruptive than pft disc, this just imo i know nothing

also i cannot think of another popular game where u autoexec a string of code that alters efficacy of hitbox registering, it should just be implemented ready to go in these 2015 configs and let ppl do whatever they want, i am just happy when the servers have mroe than 10 ppl

idk, watch jaymz or -w- redspider and u will see terp cg be far more disruptive than pft disc, this just imo i know nothing

also i cannot think of another popular game where u autoexec a string of code that alters efficacy of hitbox registering, it should just be implemented ready to go in these 2015 configs and let ppl do whatever they want, i am just happy when the servers have mroe than 10 ppl

well yeah when you work on it, get both settings right it can change the game completely

battlefield bc2 was similar with settings, and i would hope recent pc games have figured this shit out and standardized things

srsly y isnt it in every 2015 config

interp 0 pft = 1.40 settings where it follows ur ping but u can shut it off if u config netset

ez pz

probably release anohter big monkey config with that in it

no i dont think so

dutch had an era of tribes man it was fuked

anyway i think ur all gay

cant compete with teenagers that played in 2004 LOL

i had a very short period of 16-32

then for a long time it was that 84-92 (see my throwback demos)

when i kinda came back it sat around 60

and milkman calling me out cuz ping is hilarious

So then one might say Dutch liked his low ping advantage and was upset when the playing field got more level. Poor guy.

its weird i remember Dutch being a "recruit" on KoV and e5 and being better than 90% of their teams players; guys that lpayed LT a lot were deemed as "unable to handle base" or some such nonsense

every era thinks every new era is shit

but a 99 nat capping / 05 dutch robo d / 2015 meph anything demo are probably apex standards :)

?

You compared disc usage to cg usage...im not following... Ofcourse pft is the same for any weapon, including cg.

Also you proved my point so good ^^ terp is so misunderstood.

It doesn't alter efficacy of hitbox register, all setting terp to 0 does, is ur client will no longer smooth out player movements, so that u see a more accurate picture of where the players are, server-side. Which btw is very warpy.

So basically you can put JUST as much damage on the player with terp 64 as with 0, only most people finds it abit easier with the more accurate player positions, IF you are used to the warps you get with no smoothing ofc.

Why you see nonregs with terp at 64 is basically because the players arent exactly where u see them on ur screen, so u get client side hits aka "nrs" (which btw can be turned off, so that ur shots ghosts through players instead)

Edit: Wanna include that you can 99% of the time also learn to know where the players are server side even with terp 64.

Last edited:
infiltration.jpg

Back