My NYC/Jersey pics

jersey13.jpg

i didn't know asians got this red

Mike - you look seriously gay.
No I mean like you just licked ayz's crack.

Btw, how'd it taste?

Ask slogg about the time he saw me(stalked me) on campus and then rushed home and posted about it on here but was to pussy to say hi in real life. :lol:

Slogg distorted that story x10 I was near his apartment randomly at someone elses party that is pretty much all there is to the story.

no slogg was out at a bar and thought he saw you walking around but he didn't want you embarassing him with his friends since you're a fucking weirdo

ps apparently the more i drink the smaller my eyes get. great.

Glare looks like he's trying to figure out why his phone won't turn on and nobody's telling him he's actually holding a rock

I'd go so far as saying you were slightly bummed that Glare and FancyCat never lost so you could never team up with FC on some beer pong. And touch his penis.

no slogg was out at a bar and thought he saw you walking around but he didn't want you embarassing him with his friends since you're a fucking weirdo

ps apparently the more i drink the smaller my eyes get. great.

slogg was walking back down a street away from a bar with him and his 1 fat friend :lol: then goes home and starts a thread about it the next morning talk about a stalker creep

if he wanted to meet me he had plenty of chances I would have met him in a normal environment he was a pussy then tried to play it off as being some sort of etough guy him and tara are the biggest story fabricators I've seen on TW :lol:

if he didnt want to meet me fine but him following me around campus and posting about it is fucking creepy and pathetic

I'd go so far as saying you were slightly bummed that Glare and FancyCat never lost so you could never team up with FC on some beer pong. And touch his penis.

i didn't have a single teammate that would roll with me

me and ayz knocked glare and FC off the table ending their streak. them saying otherwise is blasphemy

i haven't played beer pong in like 4 years

the first night me and hell lost to them by only 1 cup, then beat them later on

the next night i was either too sober to play beer pong properly or too drunk to stay awake

oh i'm sorry i forgot to bring my cases of dogfish head or bottles of johnny walker black to play beer pong and pound shots with

Back