GM Powers

-h!red-

Veteran X
Buddy of mine's lvl 30 something hunter was getting an ability from a mob in RFC for his pet. The thing bugged and a gm logged into his account and fixed it. However when the GM did that he forgot to remove the GM powers so he's running around with <GM> in front of his name.

He's had GM status for like 2-3 days now and we're tryin to find something useful for it before they figure out their mistake

Does anyone know any commands to try out?... he's probably gotten the low lvl gm status but theres gotta be something to use i'd think.

Mode, had this for a while, I think he was invincible though or something.

They fixed it before he could do anything though, he crashed and came back and his GM was gone. I think there is a GM client that is used or something.

random SA poster said:
Some time ago my buddy deleted his character in frusteration with WoW and Life. Not long after he had it re-instated. After having the character re-instated he logged on as normal and messaged me. He had a <GM> Tag. He logged off and allowed me to log on - About the only thing I could figure out how to do was talk to the other Alliance. Question is, what COULD I have done if I would have known commands etc?

Former GM said:
Absolutely nothing. The console commands won't work outside a GM client

So unless you want to infiltrate blizzard and steal their GM client, or get a hold of someone amazing who can figure out how to get some basic commands to work, you're S.O.L.

.kill .giveitem ..... look up the items on wowhead or thotbot

.set level 255

max level attainable in the game
go 1 shot someone
Get alot of ppl to give him gold
SS or your lying

Back