put the anticheat and unhappymod on if ur gonna do any real tourney/competition yo

also block ppls names, even teammate u know so nobody knows which bot belongs to who kinda catch m drift no yes mayb so . pehaps also consider taking iffs away complety and names unless they hvae flag. then it ok

please let all the shitlings cheat because they are really bad and need the assistance to sorta kinda be relevant

nah im feeling elitist and want anti-cheat pus

at least this way only the cool ppl that built they anti-cheat can cheat in secret

and thats fair in the white man's society (apparently)

#KILL ALL WHITES

some1 add bloodbath or give me the filez plz

i am also wanting to play QuikSandLT (from euro rez pack) and some other more obscure maps but i dont want them in a rotation

4 example i wuldnt mind pu'ing tesseract or some other more obscure maps like wat about this one but LT version (remember this used to be on the onion patch) any1 got this map it one of my fav pub maps for LT . i learned a lot of cheese shit on this map playing with Breaker and Dutch when i was a noobie.

the anti-cheat is on, but it's opt-in only (yellow names woo) because enforcing it via kick was disastrous

people will have to enforce it through action (not picking people)

unhappymod is worth trying but trying to get people to switch servers is a futile effort

quiksand is not the LT version it needs to be edited then converted to 1.40 to run on the server iirc so thats not happening unless someone does it like swordfish but instead we got oc3 #donotforget

the anti-cheat is on, but it's opt-in only (yellow names woo) because enforcing it via kick was disastrous

people will have to enforce it through action (not picking people)

unhappymod is worth trying but trying to get people to switch servers is a futile effort

just rename Nilfheim to US Base and rename US Base to Nilfheim.

boom dunzo batabooi

also remove that shitty ice map after Hillking from rotation

Reactions: gim
Back