If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it by buize - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it
Page 3 of 6
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 03-29-2017, 15:12
Quote:
I don't give a **** who you are, she's going to eventually find someone better looking or with more money.
OK, so the only reason to be insecure about the above is if either one, or both, of the below are true:

1) she's a dumb, shallow *****, in which case you were only with her to bang her as long as possible and you won't care too much if she ****s off with someone else

2) you don't have anything to offer a girl, other than your own looks and money

i do OK in the looks and money department, but there are way hotter and richer dudes out there. i've never been insecure the way you describe in my life though...

Last edited by coombz; 03-29-2017 at 15:14..
Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
42 - 03-29-2017, 15:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
i do OK in the looks and money department, but there are way hotter and richer dudes out me. i've never been insecure the way you describe in my life though, because that's not why girls want to be with me
so why do they want to be with you, romeo?

for me, it's the big dick.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 03-29-2017, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
so why do they want to be with you, romeo?

for me, it's the big dick.
it sounds queer as **** so i wasn't gonna say it

intelligence, humour, good conversation, empathy/being interested in their bull****...just generally being good company

seems basic eh. but apparently most dudes can't manage it

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
44 - 03-29-2017, 15:19
u mean like love for someone and true friendship/companionship?

nah, that doesn't exist, i ain't buying it.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 03-29-2017, 15:23
Quote:
OK, so the only reason to be insecure about the above is if either one, or both, of the below are true:

1) she's a dumb, shallow *****, in which case you were only with her to bang her as long as possible and you won't care too much if she ****s off with someone else

2) you don't have anything to offer a girl, other than your own looks and money

i do OK in the looks and money department, but there are way hotter and richer dudes out me. i've never been insecure the way you describe in my life though, because that's not why girls want to be with me
Define insecure? I simply know from experience if you are with a woman who walks into a bar or restaurant and instantly grabs the attention of every person in the room, you are playing with fire. Some guys love that attention and basically date women simply to get it. I find that I'm happier and in more successful relationships with women who are very attractive and can hold a conversation but aren't going to have guys throwing themselves at her 24/7.

I honestly don't find the attention and the subsequent headaches of dating a 9 or 10 to be worth it. To each his own man, I'll gladly take an 8 that I can have great conversations with any day.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 03-29-2017, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
u mean like love for someone and true friendship/companionship?

nah, that doesn't exist, i ain't buying it.
forget love, don't even bring love into this

i just mean that girls are much more inclined to date, hang out with, and sleep with guys who are actually fun to hang around with and make them happy, rather than rich people devoid of personality, or hot people who are arrogant or dumb as **** or whatever

i'm sure lots of dudes would prefer it if they could just attach their salary to a picture of them and get girls lining up but that only gets you really ****ty, shallow girls

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 03-29-2017, 15:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Define insecure?
All I mean is, you said when she's out getting coffee you've gotta worry about dudes trying to hit on your gf while she's at it

You should never worry about that. You should be confident that you're so ****ing awesome and you make her so happy that anyone trying to creep on her in a ****ing coffeeshop would have no chance at all...

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 03-29-2017, 15:27
I agree with you coombz, I would say most women who are in the upper echelon of attractiveness are generally shallow. Just my experience,

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 03-29-2017, 15:29
I just think that if you're older than like 18 you should not be concerned if girl calls you cute.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 03-29-2017, 15:30
Quote:
All I mean is, you said when she's out getting coffee you've gotta worry about dudes trying to hit on your gf while she's at it

You should never worry about that. You should be confident that you're so ****ing awesome that anyone trying to creep on her in a ****ing coffeeshop would have no chance at all...
I don't actively worry about anything, it was a simple observation that a woman who is a 9 or 10 is basically going to have men throwing themselves at her 24/7.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 03-29-2017, 15:34
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:54..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 03-29-2017, 15:41
from what you guys have said over the years it sounds like the shallowness and ****tiness of most American girls is definitely outside of my experience...

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 03-29-2017, 15:48
I would just say American women are more spoiled than women I've met in other places.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
54 - 03-29-2017, 16:03

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
55 - 03-29-2017, 16:04
I'm gay

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56 - 03-29-2017, 16:05

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
57 - 03-29-2017, 16:20
Quote:
it sounds queer as **** so i wasn't gonna say it

intelligence, humour, good conversation, empathy/being interested in their bull****...just generally being good company

seems basic eh. but apparently most dudes can't manage it
coombz got that conjoined twins technique down

girl i'm here for you

i will always be here

even if you want to masturbate i will be here to help you through that

*ladies man*

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
58 - 03-29-2017, 16:37
Come back to discord

savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
59 - 03-29-2017, 16:49
in high school its cool if a girl calls you cute. that's usually an invitation to put things into her vagina. its what happened to me anyway. finger bang these broads calling you cute what's wrong with you. WET THE HOLE. it will make them jizz and think back to nineteen ninety eight when the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
60 - 03-29-2017, 17:00
Dont believe them; its a ruse to get your guard down so they can try and make a break for the cellar door.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert