If a girl say's "you're cute" do you take it as a compliment? Or do you not like it

thats not a compliment at all

guys aren't supposed to be "cute"

unless she's 50 and you're 12

right so there's basically two avenues you can go down when you talk about attractiveness. you have your "cute" guys/girls who are attractive but not really in that "FUCK ME" kind of way. but you know, they're attractive enough to get with. they may not be a hyper-expressed version of their sex, so a guy may be a little efeminate or a girl might be a bit of a tom boy, but they're attractive they just don't exude sexuality. they might be a freak in the sheets, but you'd never know.

so on the other hand you have your "hot" people. these are the people who define their sex. men are made of sharp angles, fit musculature, and a handsome face. women are shaped of generous curves, a heart shaped faced, and seductive eyes. these people are sexually suggestive just by existing.

so its not bad to be cute. just know that if the right hot chad comes along, he'll probably fuck your girl in her ass even though she said she is disgusted by the idea of it. she'll probably do ATM. but you know, you're cute, so at least you got to have sex.

Entirely depends on what context.

But, a main component of attractiveness is availability, if someone is 'hot' most people are saying they're attractive, but out of my league.

When cute is used, its normally to show that they're attractive and available (within their league).

So, I'd say cute might be the biggest tell a person could give to if they're into you.

But, depends on context.

I've never had a woman say it to me in the way that you mean it, which would be insulting to me personally. I imagine it would be a compliment to someone who is a puppy dog kind of a man. I have had them tell me I'm cute in a "how long before we can start fucking" kind of way though.

Back