[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

when phaytal sees that it will be wailing wall

serveimage

save your hydration for next week phaytal

DL50A47X0AYVY_A.jpg

DL50A3PXkAEhniY.jpg

just like these sleepy mexican workers need to save their energy for more walls tomorrow

Last edited:
DL50A3PXkAEhniY.jpg

just like these sleepy mexican workers need to save their energy for more walls tomorrow

I'm impressed. It seems the prototypes are working better than expected. Look at their dejected expressions and defeated postures. The wall isn't even finished and it's already made its catch of the day.

Wait until they witness the fully armed and operational border wall.

N21a05B.gif

I'm impressed. It seems the prototypes are working better than expected. Look at their dejected expressions and defeated postures. The wall isn't even finished and it's already made its catch of the day.

Wait until they witness the fully armed and operational border wall.

N21a05B.gif

it sure is

i have been saying to have mexicans like this build the wall and when it is done just leave them on the other side of it

Guatemalan Man Self-Deports From Oregon In Fear Of ICE Raids

this is almost as good to see as this

A couple points. Corporations are already accumulating vast stores of cash, indicating that they've run out of worthwhile investment opportunities:
Chart-1---Cash-Reaches-1.9-Trillion-USD-1.png

Maybe more to the point, trickle-down describes increased after-tax income to the wealthy, rather than coprorations. In theory it would lead to increased investment and a growing economy. In reality it has never borne out that way. There is already a glut of savings (see high asset prices world-wide), and it's demand that the economy is craving. Increasing after-tax income to middle and lower classes would feed that demand, as they have a higher propensity to spend increased income rather than simply add it to their investment asset base.

If there were ever a time where demand outstripped deployed investment capital, you might make a case that increased income to the wealthy would be called for. That does not at all describe today's world though.

???????????????????????????????

it sure is

i have been saying to have mexicans like this build the wall and when it is done just leave them on the other side of it

Guatemalan Man Self-Deports From Oregon In Fear Of ICE Raids

this is almost as good to see as this
This isn't just one off person going back on their own many people are going back on their own. I have a brother-in-law who came over to the states with his family illegally when he was 3. His family are bad people and he got caught up in credit card fraud. After Trump was elected he knew he would be deported. This guy has always complained about the United States and even though he had never been to Mexico, was a proud Mexican. Never made the USA his own never applied for citizenship never applied to become a dreamer... anyway he and his wife and their child move back to Mexico and are now living in my wife's and my house we own over there. He got some money from a condo they sold and had some equity in. Hopefully he will be smart and buy a house for them soon because I'm not going to put them up forever. So far though I don't see the guy working at all. He had an okay City Job in the states but at some point he's going to have to wrap his head around and accept how little he can make in Mexico and take on some type of job or create some type of business we will see. MAGA. As I've been saying the greatness started happening as soon as Trump was elected all the liberals on here
need to shut up and realize Maga has already happened.
Overpopulation is my main beef and if people are leaving the US and more people are being denied entry all the better for our daughters to live in a less stressful world. I also think social welfare programs will shrink because of the exodus.
Next up California and other states need to be slapped hard to stop this Sanctuary City shit.
One other thing the reason he went back voluntarily is he's hoping that will look good on his record and he will try to come back legally. I think other people who are illegal will try to do the same.

Last edited:
This isn't just one off person going back on their own many people are going back on their own. I have a brother-in-law who came over to the states with his family illegally when he was 3. His family are bad people and he got caught up in credit card fraud. After Trump was elected he knew he would be deported. This guy has always complained about the United States and even though he had never been to Mexico, was a proud Mexican. Never made the USA his own never applied for citizenship never applied to become a dreamer... anyway he and his wife and their child move back to Mexico and are now living in my wife's and my house we own over there. He got some money from a condo they had some equity in. Hopefully he will be smart and buy a house for them soon because I'm not going to put them up forever. So far though I don't see the guy working at all. He had an okay City Job in the states but at some point he's going to have to wrap his head around and accept how little he can make in Mexico and take on some type of job or create some type of business we will see. MAGA. As I've been saying the greatness started happening as soon as Trump was elected all the liberals on here
need to shut up and realize Maga has already happened.
Overpopulation is my main beef and if people are leaving the US and more people are being denied entry all the better for my daughter to live in a less stressful world.

absolutely

and somehow the narrative has been made that worrying about this makes you a bad person. i don't get it. that this makes you racist???

i mean is it racist to lock your door and windows so your stuff doesn't get stolen? is it racist to ensure that you limit uninvited guests at thanksgiving so everyone has somewhere to sit and something to eat?

i mean basic preservation principles that every other country has and actually enforces isn't a bad thing........even Canada enforces their borders better and with more thoroughness than we do but somehow we are the bad guys?

C8GFV7mV4AEd5ES.jpg:large

and at what cost and for what reason?

at what benefit?

DLtULwPWAAA20EI.jpg:large

none that i am aware of

That's embarrassing for a municipality to have to clean it's sidewalks cause of disease from fecal matter.
Got dam, only in America (and the sub Saharan part of Africa).

hey jason, i scoured twitter all day to find this one, i'm sure you'll like it.

1rxa4utnuerz.jpg

eagle-red-white-blue-carol-cavalaris.jpg

THE PRESIDENCY WAS NEVER GR8R

MASTER OF THE EO
TRUMP :rocker:

Yess! :flag:

Last edited:
... One other thing the reason he went back voluntarily is he's hoping that will look good on his record and he will try to come back legally. I think other people who are illegal will try to do the same.
The State is ruthless. He's done.

But I'm really impressed with the enthusiasm you've shown to helping a member of the family. :gulp:

pos much? lolo

Back