[Official] Who's Drinking?

how the fuck are gfx card drivers fuckin 180 megs

like, lets load up a bunch of .dll's and .ini's with a whole bunch of fucking fluff that takes up 150 megs

i dont want that shit i want my rig not to crash every time i try to fire up a new game

tw rome 2

just got it goin
holy fuck the ui is terrible
terrible terrible terrible

shogun 2 so far seems superior in every way
i am v disappoint

but i do like how personalized they made the armies
cept i also hate how personalized they are too

I didn't intend to drink today/tonight. In fact, I meant not to. But wouldn't you know it, the yankees are up by 5 runs in the 7th inning and an hour later, they're down by 4 and lose. So I drank.

Drank a bottle of zinfandel, that's red wine for you idiots, and watched V for Vendetta. I reached a high level of rage when the dvd stopped playing for the 5th time. Luckily the wine calmed me down. I haven't thought of myself as being all that irascible, but there are a few things that set me off.

I didn't intend to drink today/tonight. In fact, I meant not to. But wouldn't you know it, the yankees are up by 5 runs in the 7th inning and an hour later, they're down by 4 and lose. So I drank.

Drank a bottle of zinfandel, that's red wine for you idiots, and watched V for Vendetta. I reached a high level of rage when the dvd stopped playing for the 5th time. Luckily the wine calmed me down. I haven't thought of myself as being all that irascible, but there are a few things that set me off.

LOL

had a couple drinks tonight but didn't get at it really. gotta have a productive day tomorrow, and the rest of the weekend too.

have fun warlords i will join you soon

and zinandel is white trash wine... wtf.

did i just get trolled?
Gallo-white-zinfandel-front-highres.jpg

That's what most people think of.

Was at the Rome airport the other day... had some nice liquor. Every label of Jonny Walker, every kind of Remy, Jack, etc. Then this Louis XIII.

17epns.jpg

Only 2,600 Euro's... which is a bit over $3,400.

Tonight we are having a wetdown for a SSgt that picked up. You take the difference in pay for a month from Sgt to SSgt, split it in half and get hammered. Fun times, especially since there are only three of us on this trip, and our Captain won't drink. So it's just he and I drinking it all for ourselves. But our hotel is crazy expensive. Won't be that many really.

You wanna drink? Drink to your leg? OK, so we drink to our legs

Drinking wine and watching Jaws. Just read the book this weekend. Read it exclusively on the beach for added effect. Movies better though.

Last edited:
Back