[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i skimmed through it

wasnt bad, about what i expected from Orange Hitler (not much)

but... ugh... putin owned that pretty good. he threw Killary under the bus about 400 million given to her through illegal means in Russia

top story

anything but that story

he hacked her emails but nobody wants to know what was found in those emails

that neither side denies

LMAO

i skimmed through it

wasnt bad, about what i expected from Orange Hitler (not much)

but... ugh... putin owned that pretty good. he threw Killary under the bus about 400 million given to her through illegal means in Russia

It is Trump... it could have been much worse :lol:

Soros: WE GOTS PROTECT DEM BORDERS OF ISREAL BUT NOT THE USA OR EUROPE YOU HERE ME TRUMP & PUTIN

YES MASTER

#globalism

Blossom is so hot on big bang theory

Dh98ivRW4AA4fTZ.jpg

SOY FACE

sounds like kitty meet conservative chick maybe got elbow touch

he flopping like a bass on the pavement

i think kittykat realizes he can't even pretend to be on that team anymore

LOLOLOLOL

I mean Vanster running off and calling the police was only the second most embarrassing thing that shitlibs did last weekend

DiAjdeZXUAAAY0D.jpg

i mean they make it impossible to troll them at this point

I miss vanster

he spent 20 years here drunk and violent

threatening people's jobs and physical well being

acting like he was the moral authority here railing against white people while bragging about how the fbi knows him and he gets extra attention when flying because of his violent and criminal past

dude was fucked up but at least he played tribes

top story

anything but that story

he hacked her emails but nobody wants to know what was found in those emails

that neither side denies

LMAO

that should be pretty high up there. I havent checked headlines but i am sure that one wont be there

so these hacks score over a billion illegally in russia... move it out of the country... and 400 million of it ends up in the clintons hands

yet Orange Hitler was colluding with Russia? i can understand why they hate her ass and has me wondering if all this russia garbage is about covering clintons ass and building the narrative to pin it all on trump. fucking dirty... just like rigging their own primaries that our resident progtards refuse to acknowledge

:lol:

well i guess you hang around a bunch of dorks. my frends were kool guys stealing jeeps and stereos. flyover culture... i get it. it was never my idea i was just nearby or sitting in the car
Jailbirds of a feather flock together. I can't believe you think this is a cool thing to post is this a troll. My parents always told me to choose my friends carefully.

Back