Costs of Policing vs. cost of erm "defending American feedoms" (not my words).

The argument in this thread are foolish, especially when it comes to "Capitalist make jobs so tax them less." Is that why they don't want to pay $15 an hour and are replacing people with robots so they can make 30 billion a year instead of 29 billion. Ridiculous...
Lots of big companies pay their low skilled workers a living wage.. Costco and Starbucks come to mind. They sure as fuck don't need to provide stock options or benefits to dudes shelving groceries and making lattes, but they figured its good for their business to do so.

I wasn't expecting that...

17342551_1401207166567924_5239598344993580752_n.jpg

the "why do we need a big military" crowd is an interesting bunch

Uh, cuz you wanna be the baddest mother fucker at the playground, retard.
The US has 12-13 operating carriers.
The rest of the world has 3-4. 2 of those are brand new, so as of 2014 the US had 13 the rest of the world 2.

So I don't think "wanting to the baddest mother fucker at the playground" quite covers the extent of psychopathy at work (and play) here. Don't you agree?

we should drastically scale back our military

America First? 200,000 Troops Deployed To 177 Nations | Zero Hedge

i mean this is insane

reason we will not is because the military industrial complex is our largest export

largest employer

all we have left as a Keynesian engine

but let us be honest....fuck the rest of the world

us wasting one more dollar, one more soldier, one more ounce of energy on the scum of the planet is theft from both American prosperity and Darwinism.

So I don't think "wanting to the baddest mother fucker at the playground" quite covers the extent of psychopathy at work (and play) here. Don't you agree?

Not really. You wanna be the baddest mother fucker by a wide margin. You wanna have the capability of engaging in multiple theatres on multiple fronts. Thats just my feelings on the subject, anyway. Im sure spending could be streamlined, but we're talking about government organizations here so you gotta expect a shit cake.

You can reduce a lot of costs by getting away from the current way we do government contracts. Lowest bidder doesn't actually cost less. It just ensures you there will be cost overruns and supply issues.

ITT Local commie racist is worried about minorities in poverty.

It's great when you can just label people fucked over by capitalists as niggers and be done with any attempt at intellectual consideration of the situation. Thank god I am not the shit for brains named amRam.

You can reduce a lot of costs by getting away from the current way we do government contracts. Lowest bidder doesn't actually cost less. It just ensures you there will be cost overruns and supply issues.

ugghhh

and preferential contract status has gots to go

black, female, military veterans getting everything these days

It's great when you can just label people fucked over by capitalists as niggers and be done with any attempt at intellectual consideration of the situation. Thank god I am not the shit for brains named amRam.

we all know what we fight for

C596uiGWQAA9cvP.jpg

i think it is time for you to hang up your fighting shoes

Back