[request] reticle health/energy/speed

WildKnight

Veteran XV
nothing super huge, just three bars that curve around the original weapons reticle. health on top, energy and speed on bottom.

thanks to whoever can do it. and i will paypal them 10 bucks for their trouble

Like this?
sshot0002s.jpg

i'll give it a try. pretty sure it should be possible without scripting.. but scripting would be needed to make it scale along the arc instead of just left-right, so the ratios and stuff might look a little off..

i'll see how it turns out though.

that actually looks damn good... thinner would be cool, just a tad bigger than the ones in blitz pic.

would there be any way to make a copy of current weapon ammo count on the lower right of the reticle or just to the right of it?

If anyone can script that, a display of your current ammo count next to the reticle, that would rock more than anything IMHO

Much :heart: for anyone giving it a try

actually the trancparency of cactus's hud is nice, but i like the complete line not the little sticks version.

keep it up jotun, if you get it done i give you 10 bucks via paypal

killerbelow said:
actually the trancparency of cactus's hud is nice, but i like the complete line not the little sticks version.

keep it up jotun, if you get it done i give you 10 bucks via paypal
Agreed. I'll use Cactus until something else comes out, but it is still nice Cactus :bigthumb:

If the bars can be longer and thinner, I'll do a happy dance :mardance:

jotun said:
making them go up and down like that isn't possible without scripting I don't think

here's what I got so far:
http://www.microsqft.com/files/centerbars1.jpg
(ignore the speed number)

i'm guessing you probably want them thinner. any other requests?

i'd really like to see this one finished. even though cactas's is nice, i like jotun's a lot. keep up the good modding jotun.

Xecter said:
Request:

Is it possible to have the info and bars around the crosshair AND duplicated in the traditional place?
technically.. probably. Byte would probably be the one to ask about that though.

centerbars3.jpg

good?

(health turns red and flashes when low, and the health injection and energy depletion effects are taken care of too)

Last edited:
if your not gonna duplicate the health/energy in the upper left, could you put the score up there instead of in the lower corner?

Back