My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

NooKiE said:
listen buddy, if you posted this thread to "aware" ppl not to do this, then you wouldve said that in your original post

its quite fucking obvious you're looking for sympathy so just shut the fuck up

Nookie it is so obvious that you are a total asshole. Your the kind of person who if they saw someone dying on the sidewalk you would keep walking on, that is really sad, you are a pathetic human being. Even if he was playing us, so what? Just because he COULD be doesn't mean you don't believe him. If he is then you can flame the shit out of him then, but he is even going to post a link to the article in the news, so STFU, im putting you on ignore, an asshole like you doesn't deserve to live.

Oh and to the guy that lost his friends that sucks so much man, a needless death indeed, and a lesson for all those who think drinking is all fun and games.

orbital123 said:
Nookie it is so obvious that you are a total asshole. Your the kind of person who if they saw someone dying on the sidewalk you would keep walking on, that is really sad, you are a pathetic human being. Even if he was playing us, so what? Just because he COULD be doesn't mean you don't believe him. If he is then you can flame the shit out of him then, but he is even going to post a link to the article in the news, so STFU, im putting you on ignore, an asshole like you doesn't deserve to live.

Oh and to the guy that lost his friends that sucks so much man, a needless death indeed, and a lesson for all those who think drinking is all fun and games.

i never said i didnt believe this happened

i told him to stop looking for sympathy

thx

and nice assumption about me 'leaving someone to die'

which makes no fucking sense in relation to what ive been saying

lol

its not like id see a person dying on the fucking sidewalk and say "stop looking for sympathy" :lol:

what i do have a problem with is a person blatantly trying to get people to feel sorry for him

stone said:
dude my friend died today he was like dumb and took a dare and i didn't count what he drank but he was like "dude i'm green" and then we checked his pulse and he didn't have one and so like just BE AWARE that's all

:lol:

Friends dont let friends drink and die.

"Alcohol poisoning is such a pointless death, as CRC said. I wouldn't be surprised if the people that dared him to drink a certain amount aren't prosecuted - if I was in the victim's family I would bring them straight to court. "

My only defense for that would be "your fucking son was the moron who drank it, since when is peer pressure illegal". Stop trying to place the blame on other people, they didnt tie him up and force him to drink it, he did it himself. If he doesnt have enough respect for himself that he would drink to much then the world hasnt exactly suffered a big loss. All that hazing/frat shit is bullshit as well, fucking pussy college kids who sue over hazing. What the hell did they think would happen when they pledged, if they didnt want to go through with the ritual then fucking quit.

Last edited:
im totally not trying to be an ass. (sry to hear about your buddy dude).

alcohol is a much more dangerous drug than so many people give credit. take it from someone who knows his pharmacology/toxicology.

ill tell ya tongue in cheek that theres alot o drugs out there that arent legal to own or use that are less toxic to the human body (both short and long term) than alcohol.

nolt said:
im totally not trying to be an ass. (sry to hear about your buddy dude).

alcohol is a much more dangerous drug than so many people give credit. take it from someone who knows his pharmacology/toxicology.

ill tell ya tongue in cheek that theres alot o drugs out there that arent legal to own or use that are less toxic to the human body (both short and long term) than alcohol.
IE: marijuana.

Alcohol is a killer - plain and simple.

Bad_CRC said:
TEENAGER DIES ON WEEKEND CAMPOUT

Henderson County authorities investigate the weekend death of an 18-year-old high school student. Alan Bruckner was camping Saturday night with friends on Couch Mountain, near Fletcher. His friends found him dead Sunday morning. Detectives have ordered an autopsy to determine a cause of death. Bruckner was a junior at Reynolds High School in Buncombe County

since when is <b>watching</b> your friend die, <b>finding</b> him dead?

Back