I am in love with a girl on the internet

Precise said:
Why does it matter?

i honestly didn't think a fellow Toronto resident could be an idiot... then i read this thread.

I hope the man rapes you in your ass... i hope you scream as 10" of euro-dick goes slamming into your anal cavity over and over finaly busting inside.

Im guessing your from Leaside or something where they're all to stuck up and dumb to know what the fuck reality is.

okay, i can't hold out any longer

loljustin.jpg

justinsig.jpg

justin.jpg

[strike]Well I think it's true love. Filling out those offers are a pain in the ass. :heart:[/strike]

edit: rofl @ pics

Last edited:
You're driving 30 hours to meet someone you've never seen personally IRL?

Oh, and the pics. Comedy gold. :lol:

You and blitz are sure winners in the girl department.

I hereby nominate both your threads for fuck-ups of the year. Damn that was pretty quick.

fat steve said:
don't say that! they're in love, can't you see?
well if they're truly in love, then she would allow him to fuck her in the ass on film and show it to tribalwar.

Anything else can't be true love.

Are underaged kids allowed to cross the border without parents? Are you driving yourself down to Seattle?

And if this is actually a serious deal with you meeting this "girl", for the love of God, make sure you meet "her" at a public place with people around. Do not go to "her" house or "her" "family's" house or meet "her" at an abandoned warehouse until you meet "her" publicly.

Reaver said:
Are underaged kids allowed to cross the border without parents? Are you driving yourself down to Seattle?

And if this is actually a serious deal with you meeting this "girl", for the love of God, make sure you meet "her" at a public place with people around. Do not go to "her" house or "her" "family's" house or meet "her" at an abandoned warehouse until you meet "her" publicly.

And make sure when you have "her" penis in your mouth, you don't drag your teeth. That shit is just rude.

Back