Confessions.

When I was 10, I got drunk off Scope before I even knew what drunk was. That was a strange strange day.

As a sort of social experiment, a few guys on the basketball team, including me, made up a story about this junior aged guy we didn't like much. We each told one or two people, WHO HAD TO KEEP IT A SECRET, that I had walked into the changeroom and caught him jerking off in the middle of the room naked and quickly walked back out. Didn't hear much about it, for awhile...

Obviously, it didn't remain a secret, it wasn't supposed to but it quickly spread as a huge rumour (and had various embarassing aspects added to it) that never ever died. Apparently he got made fun of years later and some of his friends (great friends I guess) even stopped talking with him. Any time anyone says, remember "Jared" in that town, its "oh yeah, the guy who <insert exaggerated masturbation story here>". Ooops, oh well, he was an asshole.

As a sort of social experiment, a few guys on the basketball team, including me, made up a story about this junior aged guy we didn't like much. We each told one or two people, WHO HAD TO KEEP IT A SECRET, that I had walked into the changeroom and caught him jerking off in the middle of the room naked and quickly walked back out. Didn't hear much about it, for awhile...

Obviously, it didn't remain a secret, it wasn't supposed to but it quickly spread as a huge rumour (and had various embarassing aspects added to it) that never ever died. Apparently he got made fun of years later and some of his friends (great friends I guess) even stopped talking with him. Any time anyone says, remember "Jared" in that town, its "oh yeah, the guy who <insert exaggerated masturbation story here>". Ooops, oh well, he was an asshole.

Wait a sec, he was an asshole?

When I was 8 the twin girls down the street painted my penis with nail polish. It felt good, until it was time to take it off.

Magikal Groove said:
Blah blah blah made up story

We did the same thing, but instead the story was our buddy has a huge shlong. To this day he gets random BJ's and one night stands because women are "curious". He got a BJ this past weekend because the chick heard the rumors. This game has been going on 8 years now.

Great part is, he is average length(from what he says) and the bars we hang out has a different crowd all the time so not enough people actually know the truth to ruin the game. Works out well, for him atleast.

triple said:
Wait a sec, he was an asshole?

Yeah..... perpetually, I'm only occasionally an asshole, mostly to other assholes.

We did the same thing, but instead the story was our buddy has a huge shlong. To this day he gets random BJ's and one night stands because women are "curious". He got a BJ this past weekend because the chick heard the rumors. This game has been going on 8 years now.

Great part is, he is average length(from what he says) and the bars we hang out has a different crowd all the time so not enough people actually know the truth to ruin the game. Works out well, for him atleast.

:lol: Would suck though, if even 5% of the time you drop your pants only to hear "That's it?!" - ah guess its worth 8 yrs of random sexual favours ;)

I just remembered one. There was someone at HS lunch who asked me to lookout for him because he wanted to see if he could climb up into the celing, so I did. The next day he did it alone without a lookout and got caught. He got a 3 day INS. He came in a class we had to get home work to work on in school.

When he left ppl asked why he had an INS because he never realy gets into trubble. I told them it was because he climbed in the bathroom celing(this part added) tehn crowled in the girl bathroom celing to watch girls go to the bathroom.

Took only 4 hrs before I heard random ppl inbetween class talking about that kid with the scat fetish who was in the celing jaking off to girls pooping.

He was a redneck so I dont feel guilty at all.

it's ok to do horrible things to people if you don't find them socially acceptable.

also to cats, it's ok to kill cats.

This guy in above stoy was a super redneck. His voice was pure human repelent. He was also greesy as fuck. His face was glisening all the time. The whites of his eyes were yellow, he was funny looking, and had a half assed "I cant get a full stash so im going to leave this discusting peach fuzz on my lip" stash.

He also walked like he had a pile of shit in his pants. It felt good to do anything he didnt like.

Magikal Groove said:
Yeah..... perpetually, I'm only occasionally an asshole, mostly to other assholes.

:lol: Would suck though, if even 5% of the time you drop your pants only to hear "That's it?!" - ah guess its worth 8 yrs of random sexual favours ;)

Makes for good bar conversations. This one chick we hang out with loves it. Whenever someone brings it up she lies about how shes seen it and that its all true. Most women figure another woman would never lie to them soooooo. Its fun as hell especially when a random chick walks up to me and asks if I know him and if the rumors are true. He can thank me for a few hookups.

When I was like 3 or 4, I used to shit outside in these plants on the side of my house, my neighbor would always call my dad and say "Hey Rem(short for remlinger), you're kids shittin the bushes again!" :lol: I still dunno why I did heh.

I was 4 or so and I ate halloween candy, coffee, and pumpkin pie all day. All those natural lacitives aren't really a good for a 4 year old, I didn't make it too the bathroom.

Tryin to think of more.

Reggs said:
This guy in above stoy was a super redneck. His voice was pure human repelent. He was also greesy as fuck. His face was glisening all the time. The whites of his eyes were yellow, he was funny looking, and had a half assed "I cant get a full stash so im going to leave this discusting peach fuzz on my lip" stash.

He also walked like he had a pile of shit in his pants. It felt good to do anything he didnt like.
Socially alienating those who are already alienated is perfectly okay.

Retard.

RNJBOND said:
Socially alienating those who are already alienated is perfectly okay.

Retard.

I dunno about you, but my High School had several people who didn't seem to have any friends, and not because they were introverted or anything, but because they were just mean, annoying, dumb, and not pleasant to be around. There are atleast a few people who try to put with them, but in the end they fail. Those kind of people stay like that the rest of their lives. They're the kind you hear about on the news chopping off their penises and feeding it to their dogs. They always stay that way. :shrug: I don't see any problem in exposing someone who would crawl into a vent into the girls bathroom to jack off to them pissing.

Durak said:
They always stay that way. :shrug: I don't see any problem in exposing someone who would crawl into a vent into the girls bathroom to jack off to them pissing.

But didn't you make that part up?

Back