Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

I now have 134 friends, and have actually been replying to messages guys are leaving. Generally telling them that I want my fucking iPod and will suck dick to get it.

I better get out and buy some of those new "gel" kneepads.

i have 27 messages left for me on my girl account in like twenty-four hours. :lol:

i had like 0 on my real myspace account. :/

i also have thirty nine friends requests :rofl:

myspace.jpg

I joined at about 12:30 this morning.

I like this idea a lot better than the conga lines. They seem more like a circle jerk than a conga. :D

one of the messages i got

Hi, I'm Scott. I'm kind new to the site, hoping to meet some fun, open, curious, and down to earth people. I'm kind of tired of meeting up tight "fake" people.

oh man this guy is becoming my first friend :rofl:

I have to be honest, I think after I get a few iPods, flat screens, and so on through this, I'm going to post a pic of myself with similar clothes to what the girl in my profile pic has on, and say "This was before the surgery".

*EDIT* Just got my fourth referral!

this is so wrong :lol:

a girl wants to be my friend for some reason, and it's not one of you because she's not insanely hot.

jesus christ i got 4 new requests since i logged on.

damnit, i'm going to need to start a new freeipods account, my other one is under "Tribalbob@planettribes.com"

and that's gonna hurt my referral credibility.

Last edited:
Hey, i don't know if any of you guys are replying to your emails or not, but I'm doing my best to have a bunch of 18 year old guys jerk off to me, just to see how many kill themselves when they learn I'm a guy:D

Back