Famous TW Fuckups

SuicideTaxi and that fag who stole all that shit at the UVALan from his roommates room and didn't pay his half of the bill, can't remember his name. Nookie too for bein a fag that one UVA year where he was gonna sell someones ticket or some shit.

oniboushi is the person who did that

oshit lets bring back all our english buddies

dark_angle|CSFC
digital_outcast(may not be a brit, but is retarded)
ricko.............

Aestis - a socially impotent faggot who acts like he is a tough guy on the internet. In real life, he is a small, pansy ass faggot who would get a broomstick stuck up so far his ass that he could feel it in his lungs if he talked shit to me or any other buff people on triba: internet warfare lan.

exarch said:
Aestis - a socially impotent faggot who acts like he is a tough guy on the internet. In real life, he is a small, pansy ass faggot who would get a broomstick stuck up so far his ass that he could feel it in his lungs if he talked shit to me or any other buff people on triba: internet warfare lan.

exarch - member

exarch said:
you apparently don't know Stu IRL

WorstAim said:
One you definitely can't forgot:

Sizeless making a "owned" post, about him owning some girl by putting her head on his dick (he had pants on), and everyone made fun of him because he was really fat, and had bigger boobs then the girl, not to mention the girl looked like she was suffocating, and looked like she was 10. The thread backfired and everyone made fun of him, called him fatty, someone even made a pic showing how he had multiple chins, and it resulted in a ban for sizeless because he was retarded.

Link: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313469&highlight=OWNED

The original pic he posted is an X now because he deleted the pic from wherever it was hosted. Lucky for us, Kobra and Fool made pics making fun of him, so you can still see the original picture. The only difference is that the pic says FAT on the t-shirt, instead of PIMP like it used to. This thread deserves to be on the list. Heres the pics:

Kobra's pic:

fat_owned.jpg

Fools pic:

loller.jpg

EDIT:

be sure to IM him to tell him how fat he is:

AIM sexxlaws05
:rofl: ah the shit people fall for.
tard

iNVAR said:
don't forget logroller too! he made that thread about how he couldn't stand TW any more and he was leaving.

then he came back and kept making :rofl: :lol: OMG I HOPE HE'S OK!!?? to prove some stupid point

then made another thread with some poem about why he did that stupid shit.

i'm sure he'll reply with some justification of his actions. :shrug:

Or maybe I will just provide an insightful visual representation of your feelings on the matter.

crying.jpg

Back