Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

WeNdeL said:
I wonder what a person would be like at 34 if they've never been laid. :scared:

They're called 'priests'.
------

Good job Big R, although should have waited a few more dates.

I waited till I was 23. I was in love with the girl and we had been going out quite a while but it ended up not panning out.

Still pursuing a 2nd one but made the mistake of getitng to physical too early and things went south because of her attachment to an ex.

It is better to be with a person you care about than nailing some slut (and being one yourself).

People who start getting it on at 14 have my sympathy, not my admiration.

I only read the first page, nice story.

I have a funny story that coincides with yours. The night I lost my virginity....

I was 15. I had a couple of friends over, 1 guy, 1 girl, my parents were out of town and had a housesitter who was out for the night. We had a couple of shots of something from my dad's liquor cabinet, and I don't remember how we got upstairs but somehow me and the girl ended up in my bedroom. I happened to have condoms on top of my dresser and I really don't know what they were doing out in plain sight like that, but they were there. And of course, she notices them and with a big smile says.."what are these for?" I was a little embarrassed about it and started laughing explaining how i didn't know how they ended up there.

Next thing I know she says do you want to "try them out"!!!!!! Everything turned out great, don't remember how long it lasted but I think we both enjoyed it very much. :)

I'm sorry I don't have pics from way back when, but she was hot then and still looks pretty good.

rosey8445-42302-102921.jpg

Last edited:
haha i know pilar pretty well, i dont know if we ever talked about her. I just saw her a couple of weeks ago. we did hook up a couple times back in hs, but no sex.

pilar was a chaperone on a trip to spain i took in 8th grade. i had her mom for spanish. it's too bad her uglier sister worked at our school and not her.

no i think she taught at new canaan country school or something. she might have sub'd a few times while i was there but never a teacher.

Back