Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

17, still a virgin, i had my chance with a couple of sluts (first time in 8th grade) but id rather make love instead of fuck a hoe.

fat steve said:
you said she jumped you after she saw the condoms fall out. she put the moves on you, not the other way around.
I meant in our correspondance over the last three weeks, email, phone, etc.

Ok, so I'm trying to make myself seem impressive to myself. Let me have my moment here, at least for the moment I think I'm a stud. And besides, maybe I do like slightly agressive women, then turn me on.

evolvo said:
17, still a virgin, i had my chance with a couple of sluts (first time in 8th grade) but id rather make love instead of fuck a hoe.
you'll grow out of that

did i read that you hadnt made out with a girl before this point tooo? :eek:
yeah next year when i go to college probably kelster

Big R said:
I meant in our correspondance over the last three weeks, email, phone, etc.

Ok, so I'm trying to make myself seem impressive to myself. Let me have my moment here, at least for the moment I think I'm a stud. And besides, maybe I do like slightly agressive women, then turn me on.
just dont fall in love the second you fuck.

congrats anyway.

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
i just dont want him to pull a skyler and end up marrying the first girl to put her toungue in his mouth... or anywhere else for that matter
Why not? If she is the right one, whats wrong with that? So what if I dont get anyone else but her, its all that more meaningful for us.
And if there is no us, well, then there are always more women out there to find, fall for and fuck, am I right?

evolvo said:
id rather make love instead of fuck a hoe.
Exactly.

fat steve said:
just dont fall in love the second you fuck.
congrats anyway.
Nah, I liked her when we first met at dinner with my friends. Got her # and email that night. To me, at least some level of llike/love has to be there for me to have sex with them. Maybe thats why it took me 34 years.

triple said:
34? jesus christ dude
Once again, yes, 34, and it was about damn fucking time too. I thought I was about ready to run for sainthood for a while, or at least become a priest.

Ah well, I think I'll give her a call and then go to bed. My eyes are starting to get blurry now. I think I can finally sleep.

THX all for the words of congrats. It took me a while to get here, but I finally made it. I just hope I can keep it up, no pun intended, ok yes it was.

Laterz.

Big R said:
I just hope I get better, I mean 5-15 min is not really that long. Granted its just my 1st time and was really excited and all, but I guess it'll come with practice.
Actually the mechanix of sex is easy,(and fun) I'm actually more worried about becoming a good kisser. Sounds stupid, I know.

http://www.kissing.com/

The DVD is hilarious.

Probably only a few things that astute people might not have picked up with years of experience but a lot of things that clueless people with no experience wouldn't know about. :shrug:

What I want to know (assuming that this event is not fictional) is how you addressed your inexperience.

It isn't like they wouldn't notice. Did she know beforehand about your lack of experience? It sounds as if she was quite understanding about guiding you through it and being open which is good but was that because she knew you were inexperienced or do you think that she is always like that?

Did she know she was fucking a virgin?

Just for future reference, when you sleep with a girl, especially for the first time, it's not common or recommended to post her picture on a forum.

I mean, I can understand if it was your fraternity message board or even an advice forum, but this is Tribal War. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, you must be careful.

P.S. I touched a boobie once.

MADness said:
What I want to know (assuming that this event is not fictional) is how you addressed your inexperience.

It isn't like they wouldn't notice. Did she know beforehand about your lack of experience? It sounds as if she was quite understanding about guiding you through it and being open which is good but was that because she knew you were inexperienced or do you think that she is always like that?

Yes she did, we discussed it in one of our conversations. It can kinda throw some women off, so I felt I should let her know up front about all my inexperience. She thought it was "cute".
There were comments of "teacher" last night, and she certainly built up my ego with little words of encouragement while we were going at it too. But I wont go into detail. But I certainly feel like a man today. A tired man who needs to sleep.

Again, laterz.

MADness said:

She probably didn't have any clue, because the idea of 34 years itself is perplexing.

Back