Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

JJPHATX said:
I can't even read this fucking thread i'm laughing so hard.

34?

you have to be a professional masturbator by now :)

congrarts though
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

SegaRob said:
granted, but telling a guy why didn't you just hook up with some drunk girl is pretty stupid. do people think they're pimps when they can pick up half-conscious girls?

Haha... funny guy... these girls are making out with ME when I am half-conscious...

Annoying said:
Haha... funny guy... these girls are making out with ME when I am half-conscious...
:shrug: i didn't come here to have an e-penis contest but i just dont see the sense in bragging about sexual "encounters" that depend on the presence of one external drug or another. maybe this doesnt apply to you but i see this thinking all too often

congrats Big R, you set yourself up with a goal and got there...

I dont know why some dont lose their vaginity until they are married, my moto "Enjoy it while you still have it"

SegaRob said:
:shrug: i didn't come here to have an e-penis contest but i just dont see the sense in bragging about sexual "encounters" that depend on the presence of one external drug or another. maybe this doesnt apply to you but i see this thinking all too often

no one here is bragging

most of the time people who say "i want it to be about love" or "i'm saving it for marriage" or "i want my sexual encounters to be romantic" are basically people who are too afraid to socialize and are making excuses to feed their social anxienty disorder.

I think you are making excuses for anti-social behaviour

Also when someone says, "I could have had lots of X but i'm too above that" i immediatly have to think you're delusional. A lot of guys will just assume that any girl who talks to them wants to fuck them, when in fact it's just not true.

also I don't see how Big R can consider himself a 'hopeless romantic' when he just had his first kiss. As sad as it is you don't know the first thing about your own emotions or sexuality.

Geez 34 years without kissing, that has to be a tw record. In any case, it's going to be rough starting the whole relationship stuff at such an old age where most girls are most likely gone though it all and settled down.

When did the lonelyness set in, i cant imagine 34 years without any girl if you tried to pursue for one...

anyways, i'm happy that you didnt throw yourself to the first hoe that wants to fuck you...

forensicv2 said:
no one here is bragging

most of the time people who say "i want it to be about love" or "i'm saving it for marriage" or "i want my sexual encounters to be romantic" are basically people who are too afraid to socialize and are making excuses to feed their social anxienty disorder.

I think you are making excuses for anti-social behaviour

Also when someone says, "I could have had lots of X but i'm too above that" i immediatly have to think you're delusional. A lot of guys will just assume that any girl who talks to them wants to fuck them, when in fact it's just not true.

also I don't see how Big R can consider himself a 'hopeless romantic' when he just had his first kiss. As sad as it is you don't know the first thing about your own emotions or sexuality.

i am a bit anti-social i suppose. and a bit arrogant, so i do see myelf above most people. but regardless ive had girls interested in me, even if they didnt want to fuck me per se, and i chose not to follow because for one reason or another they didnt catch my interest.

likewise im willing to admit that there have been girls that have caught my interest that i was too inept to get. but even so i may lower my standards a bit, but im not so desperate to completely let go of standards. this for some reason just confuses the heck out of people with no or very little standards.

AzNAL said:
gj if its true.
34 wow
fake go to hell.
One last time, its true, and I'm going to work.
For the record:
I am 34, was a virgin, and yes never been kissed either, was always rather reserved, not looking back now, just having fun with life.
Laterz all.

SweetbabyJ said:
This thread is now about Wren. I know he doesnt fight the caveman instincts, all though I once questioned his heterosexuality.

When the fuck did you question my heterosexuality? When I told you I didn't want to dance because I know I'm too white?

forensicv2 said:
I think sex is for marriage. That doesn't mean that I couldn't get laid easily if I wanted to and that doesn't mean that I have social anxiety disorder. Perhaps I have a different set of moral standards than do you, but that provides no basis for deriving these obviously false assumptions.

Big R said:
One last time, its true, and I'm going to work.
For the record:
I am 34, was a virgin, and yes never been kissed either, was always rather reserved, not looking back now, just having fun with life.
Laterz all.

Good for you man! It's well deserved after a long torturous wait. Now go bang some hookers and rape some cheerleaders.

congrats on getting laid and all, but 34 yrs without even kissing a girl would kill me. 15 was long enough :/

Back