The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Bounty, could you tell that it was most certainly an aircraft not some other projectile? Was the aircraft a large 757 Boeing airliner or something smaller?

You know whats funny, despite my arguing in this thread I have definitive proof that it was a plane. I am just holding it back because these kind of threads give me a boner.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
You know whats funny, despite my arguing in this thread I have definitive proof that it was a plane. I am just holding it back because these kind of threads give me a boner.

That, and you are a fucking moron.

[OPs]Prophecy said:

wtf...

[OPs]Prophecy said:

i'm all about boners!

[OPs]Prophecy said:
Tell me tell me tell me

I bet thinking someone cares and really, really wants to know your what your "definitive proof" is gives you a boner, too?

Uncle Silas said:

The whole conspiracy stuff. It entertains me. Plus it is fun to see people get wound up about stuff. I'm bored what can I say.

Anyway, one of the things about conspiracy theorists is they are nothing if not obsessive about their conspiracies.

Despite the name of the website this is from have a look.

It deeply analyzes the minutiae of the whole event. All questions answered, pictures...video...even the math involved. It was a plane.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Nico said:
Bounty, you were where?

I was working at Coast Guard HQ as Asst. Editor at Coast Guard magazine. We were technically (they still are) part of the Imagery branch at HQ. As such, we sometimes had to pull collateral duty as photographers/videographers for D.C./NOVA/MD area events. In this case, we were told to go to the media area and get some photos/video for CG archives.

Being that we were in uniform, we were allowed closer than the civilian media and were able to see more of the rescue/recovery operations than most people. (The fire was completely out by the time we were there the next day.)

[OPs]Prophecy said:
The whole conspiracy stuff. It entertains me. Plus it is fun to see people get wound up about stuff. I'm bored what can I say.

Anyway, one of the things about conspiracy theorists is they are nothing if not obsessive about their conspiracies.

Despite the name of the website this is from have a look.

It deeply analyzes the minutiae of the whole event. All questions answered, pictures...video...even the math involved. It was a plane.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Because the 'proof' of someone on a forum called abovetopsecret.com is more reliable than every major news source and the US government.

That's sad.

hey that dod photo is obviously photoshopped because of the obvious american airlines missile fusalage that is hanging out

Back