[pics]Got a P89

Zicon said:
Im just wondering, you would even appear to fit in if you were walking around somewhere like paris? lolerz

Why would I want to "fit in"...Paris is gay...

Sift said:
so what is this kid's story anyway

i'm not following

the only thing i can say in advance is give me a fucking break
1) skinny, pasty wannabe thug
2) married to/dating incredibly obese, and likely stinky chick
3) posts preposterous nonsense about what a hardcore street gangsta he is, including veiled references to his intermediary involvement in drug dealing
4) several pictures and one video posted of said pasty, skinny, wannabe freak trying to look hardcore
5) girlfriend/wife still a fat smelly bitch
6) nobody believes his line of shit

i wonder if spawn likes to take it in the ass

because I figure, once he shoots someone he's gonna go to jail

and since he's such a tough guy he's probably "not afraid of jail"

which leads me to think he likes jail for the buttsex..

Falhawk said:

:rofl:

ps euromember lookin for vet

$hogun said:
Wow...that bitch is fat and nasty. Do all the hardcore gangsta g's get greasy whores like that?

Which reminds me...what do fat chicks do in the summer?
stink

That bitch is my wife of 2 years mother of both of my children...She is a Master Hairstylist, and manager of her Salon and has had her permit to cut hair since she was 16...

She is currently taking the classes needed to be a Radiologist...

Oh btw she just said she is more of a man than u are and twice the women ur lil pecker could ever handle...

Which reminds me...what do fat chicks do in the summer?

They cook the steaks on the grill while the guys watch futbol...

Duh...

Zicon said:
Have you ever left the states? You'd realise how much of an idiot you really are.

Yes I did leave the states years ago...A buddy of mine invited me cause his friend that was going with him got locked up and the ticket was nonrefunable or something...

So I went...Took alot of pics...Had alot of fun...Paris was gay save for Jims Grave...

I still have my Hard Rock Cafe London shirt I got in London...

I had alot of pics that my ex wife decided to destroy namely all the ones taken overseas...

The bitch could've just thrown out the tv I bought her but no she took a pair of scissors to my box of important stuff...

Some of the forgien money and change I had left from the trip is sitting in my grandfathers safe...

"You'd realise how much of an idiot you really are"

So true...While I was gone some bad stuff went on...Things would have been better if I was there to help...I should have never went...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
That bitch is my wife of 2 years mother of both of my children...She is a Master Hairstylist, and manager of her Salon and has had her permit to cut hair since she was 16...
A Master Hairstylist????

Really?

No Shit? a Master Hairstylist? well.....my poor little Air Traffic Controlling ass better step back into a posture of ultimate respect for her then. A Master Hairstylist? Her family must be damned proud. My only question being, how does she find time to cut hair between sorties laying seige to the breakfast bar at Shoneys?

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
She is currently taking the classes needed to be a Radiologist...
Classes needed to be a radiologist? I know this may come as a shock to you, but a radiologist is a doctor you braindead fuck. No way, that stupid bitch is gonna be a doctor. Nice try though.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Oh btw she just said she is more of a man than u are
Ya know, my gut instinct when I saw her on the video was "It's a man baby" tell her thanks for confirming that.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
and twice the women ur lil pecker could ever handle...
Look at her!!!! She's twice the size of most women for God's sake. Given the sheer size of that woman, I am sure most of her experience with men is limited to the guy running the register at Dunkin Donuts. Obviously, given she is with you, her standards are not exactly high. But looking like she does, they really shouldn't be all that high, she needs to be realistic, a scrawny, ball-less freak wannabe is probably about as good as she can reasonably hope for.

Last edited:
Where the fuck do you live in San Anotonio? I'm 65 miles up the road and I'll drive down there and beat the living shit out of you. I'll stomp you with in 6" of your pathetic little life. You wanna bring a gun and friends? Fine! I've got 3 sharp shooter friends in the Austin PD that can be around to fucking shoot the guns you and piss ant friends probably cant even fire out of your/thier hands and leave you wondering wtf you even pulled it out for. You'd be just as wel off pulling your dick out.

You're pathetic. You fucking make me sick. What side of San Antonio do live on? Fuck it, I'll meet you behind the circuit city on 410 and bandera in that open field and kick the living hell outta you. If you're so fucking hard lets see how well you fair.

Falhawk said:

No taking anything in my ass...I like females...Silly faggot dicks are for chicks...

If I do have to kill someone there would be no body, no murder weapon, no crime scene...My alibi would be airtight...If u have to do something do it right...

I have been to county jail b4...For like a month over minor shit...I never get caught for major shit only for stupid shit like Terroristic Threats...I'm not like some of the boyz doing 15-life for murder...

Jail here isnt as badd as other places...I saw alot of peeps I went to school with or knew from the block...Our CO would let us watch the NBA playoffs...I played chess...I had plenty of money on my books so I hooked peeps I knew up with snacks and envelopes, paper, ect... In exchange for a half hit of acid or a pinner joint, or buy a cig off one of the other cool CO's...

No problems while there other than bordom...See they put the perverts 2gether with the gay peeps...Seperate from gen pop...I was there chillin with the same dudes I normally would chill with out in the world...

I aint gotta worry bout that nemore...It's good to have dirt on the main DA here, not to mention a great lawyer...

Flotsam&jetsam said:
Where the fuck do you live in San Anotonio? I'm 65 miles up the road and I'll drive down there and beat the living shit out of you. I'll meet you behind the circuit city on 410 and bandera in that open field and kick the living hell outta you. If you're so fucking hard lets see how well you fair.

Can someone please go videotape this?

Last edited:
*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
No taking anything in my ass...I like females...Silly faggot dicks are for chicks...

If I do have to kill someone there would be no body, no murder weapon, no crime scene...My alibi would be airtight...If u have to do something do it right...

I have been to county jail b4...For like a month over minor shit...I never get caught for major shit only for stupid shit like Terroristic Threats...I'm not like some of the boyz doing 15-life for murder...

Jail here isnt as badd as other places...I saw alot of peeps I went to school with or knew from the block...Our CO would let us watch the NBA playoffs...I played chess...I had plenty of money on my books so I hooked peeps I knew up with snacks and envelopes, paper, ect... In exchange for a half hit of acid or a pinner joint, or buy a cig off one of the other cool CO's...

No problems while there other than bordom...See they put the perverts 2gether with the gay peeps...Seperate from gen pop...I was there chillin with the same dudes I normally would chill with out in the world...

I aint gotta worry bout that nemore...It's good to have dirt on the main DA here, not to mention a great lawyer...

I can't believe you actually just posted that...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Awww somebody's in denial.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Well it has to be said...given the pathetically stupid nature of your obvious fabrications, and the spelling errors a third grader wouldn't make, I find it hard to believe you are near bright enough to pull this off. But hey, you keep selling it brother. I mean brutha.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I did 30 days once and I did 45 days once. And I can tell you exactly what for.

Please note that, and ask a couple people who have been inside (whether it be county or state) and they will say the same thing, "I did 6 months for felony bad check" or "I did 60 days for simple assault."

What they do not say is "I did like a month for something like something."

If you are going to play a part, live it, be true to the character, and for God's sake, at least make a token effort to sound authentic you stupid fuck.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Jail , blah blah blah...CO, blah blah blah...nonsense about being a big man in the joint, blah blah blah...
Piling an ever larger amount of shit upon yourself in an increasingly desperate attempt to sound like a street thug, though amusing, is actually beginning to border on the pathetically surreal now.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
More references to your obsession with gay sex. I can see now why your "wife" is such a feminine creature. She comfortably straddles the line between man and woman, so you get the manlove you need in a package legally pawned off as female. Good game, my friend.

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Oh dear God...so now he's blackmailing the District Attorney. We have now completely crossed over the line into "Dangerously Retarded."

Look Tehvul, go to bed, sober up, and come back and read only your own posts in this thread tomorrow, and ask yourself, who beyond Corky from Life Goes On is gonna buy this poorly crafted line of shit?

Flotsam&jetsam said:
Where the fuck do you live in San Anotonio? I'm 65 miles up the road and I'll drive down there and beat the living shit out of you. I'll stomp you with in 6" of your pathetic little life. You wanna bring a gun and friends? Fine! I've got 3 sharp shooter friends in the Austin PD that can be around to fucking shoot the guns you and piss ant friends probably cant even fire out of your/thier hands and leave you wondering wtf you even pulled it out for. You'd be just as wel off pulling your dick out.

You're pathetic. You fucking make me sick. What side of San Antonio do live on? Fuck it, I'll meet you behind the circuit city on 410 and bandera in that open field and kick the living hell outta you. If you're so fucking hard lets see how well you fair.

Wow...U just got me hard...Really all 9"s are rock hard...Didnt u know that Austin PD are a collection of dragqueens and rock monsters, and coke heads...

"circuit city on 410 and bandera in that open field and kick the living hell outta you"

I'm not far from there...Alot of the Boyz live in that area...

Just warning u...After we finish disposing of u and ur band of gay Austin PD dragqueens, we gonna come after ur families...Starting with the kids...School isn't a safe place anymore...Then mom then brother then uncle then aunt, see the pattern?

This will never happen though because u are not a threat...Just a lil bug flying around the bug zapper with a big mouth in need of some pussy...

:Moral of the story:
Never wise to stick ur hand in a dark hole...U never know whats gonna be in that dark place ready to send u to hell...

And while we were on the topic of dick a min ago I'm thinking about getting a $100 bill tattood on my dick...

Why u may ask?

In all my life I've yet to meet a bitch that wouldn't blow a $100

Just so tough!

Oh, and that joke is older than time itself. Time to get some new material.

Just a question, why are you going after the families? Does this happen if you lose, or if you win? I mean, what's the point, toughguy?

$hogun said:
Awww somebody's in denial.

Well it has to be said...given the pathetically stupid nature of your obvious fabrications, and the spelling errors a third grader wouldn't make, I find it hard to believe you are near bright enough to pull this off. But hey, you keep selling it brother. I mean brutha.

I did 30 days once and I did 45 days once. And I can tell you exactly what for.

Please note that, and ask a couple people who have been inside (whether it be county or state) and they will say the same thing, "I did 6 months for felony bad check" or "I did 60 days for simple assault."

What they do not say is "I did like a month for something like something."

If you are going to play a part, live it, be true to the character, and for God's sake, at least make a token effort to sound authentic you stupid fuck.

Piling an ever larger amount of shit upon yourself in an increasingly desperate attempt to sound like a street thug, though amusing, is actually beginning to border on the pathetically surreal now.

More references to your obsession with gay sex. I can see now why your "wife" is such a feminine creature. She comfortably straddles the line between man and woman, so you get the manlove you need in a package legally pawned off as female. Good game, my friend.

Oh dear God...so now he's blackmailing the District Attorney. We have now completely crossed over the line into "Dangerously Retarded."

Look Tehvul, go to bed, sober up, and come back and read only your own posts in this thread tomorrow, and ask yourself, who beyond Corky from Life Goes On is gonna buy this poorly crafted line of shit?

U live in ur world I live in mine...Ur no mrs cleo thats for sure...Remember truth is stranger than fiction...

;)

Chrom said:
Just so tough!

Oh, and that joke is older than time itself. Time to get some new material.

Just a question, why are you going after the families? Does this happen if you lose, or if you win? I mean, what's the point, toughguy?

I aint gonna go after that idiot or his gay cop friends...His heart lacks the convictions of his mouth...

What kind of moron wants to go to battle aginst an enemy not knowing what the fuck the enemy is prepared to do or is capable of...This dude is retarded or something...If it came down to it the kids the dog everybody dies...The fucking goldfish would be microwaved just for effect...

Some people... :roller:

I know its an old joke...Why I like it...

Back