Page 53 of 65
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
1041 - 01-13-2004, 21:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud
sigh why does this ***** intrigue that many people... she's really not interesting enough for 52 pages... :X
uh this thread wasn't even close to being about gfg for the whole time

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1042 - 01-13-2004, 21:14
Hawt. :browsmile

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
1043 - 01-13-2004, 21:15
Whatever. There's no reason for most of you to hate me, because I've never done anything to any of you. It's just fun to jump on the bandwagon although 95% of you have never even talked to me before.

Aestis - You are a horrible person, therefore extremely ugly.

HK - I don't hate you, no matter how much of a dick you are to me. Oh well.

Oh, and there are quite a few people here who used to be really nice to me, and all of the sudden turned on me, like DEX. What the hell?

About my comments to Putrid - I can say whatever I want about her mothering abilities. Calling some girl fat on a forum instead of taking care of your kid is pretty sad, but that's JUST MY OPINION. It's okay for all of you to say horrible **** to me, but it isn't okay for me to be concerned for some poor child out there whose mother is probably teaching him/her to be just as judgemental as she is.

I'm called an attention whore a lot on here, but the reality is, all of you start threads and then I respond (in some cases). Most of the guys here are 10x more of an attention whore than I am.

Locke - You've always hated me, and I don't really know why, but I can't do much about it, sorry.

Umm...who else. Data, I notice that you aren't jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else, and I appreciate that, whether you give a **** or not. Whoever else acted in the same fashion - thanks. It's cool.

I think that's it for now.

Arius
Unregistered
Old
1044 - 01-13-2004, 21:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
Dude, just shut the **** up.

Now.

Then learn how to use the ****ing forums.
ya its a pretty simple process you are the idiot that is making it hard for everyone else. 4 simple steps

1)log in
2)make thread of X topic
3)reply to thread with conversation of said topic
4)log out

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1045 - 01-13-2004, 21:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arius
ya its a pretty simple process you are the idiot that is making it hard for everyone else. 4 simple steps

1)log in
2)make thread of X topic
4)log out
God, you're a ****ing moron.

I was referring to your claim that I had a post on every page. You can see quite clearly from the thread stats that I have barely 15 posts.

Go back to General Discussion. Click the number of replies in this thread next to "Aestis". Read. Become educated.

bud
VeteranX
Old
1046 - 01-13-2004, 21:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller
uh this thread wasn't even close to being about gfg for the whole time
i dont care just seeing "gofishgrrl" in the subject line with 80000 pages under it is enough to piss me off

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
1047 - 01-13-2004, 21:18
jesus.. this thread will never die.

F5Fury
Banned
Old
1048 - 01-13-2004, 21:18
Quote:

1)log in
2)make thread of X topic
4)log out
jesus christ stfu member

Reverend Zero
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1049 - 01-13-2004, 21:18
Quote:

1)log in
2)make thread of X topic
4)log out
Tribalwar for Dummies
By Arius

Watch out Data, hes busting out the NUMBERS!

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
1050 - 01-13-2004, 21:20
gfg your brother wants you to leave tw. what's your response to that, "he's not the boss of me"?

and no, saying **** to putrid isn't the same thing as ppl saying **** to you, because putrid isn't a miserable ****.

and data is just nice to you because he's looking to do some e-hogging while he wears his ultra expensive vulcan ears.

Arius
Unregistered
Old
1051 - 01-13-2004, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
God, you're a ****ing moron.

I was referring to your claim that I had a post on every page. You can see quite clearly from the thread stats that I have barely 15 posts.

Go back to General Discussion. Click the number of replies in this thread next to "Aestis". Read. Become educated.
TW forum patrol
e-knight
gfg's patroit

potential gfg e-boyfriend

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
1052 - 01-13-2004, 21:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud
i dont care just seeing "gofishgrrl" in the subject line with 80000 pages under it is enough to piss me off
then **** off?

bud
VeteranX
Old
1053 - 01-13-2004, 21:21
ha

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1054 - 01-13-2004, 21:22
Quote:
TW forum patrol
e-knight
gfg's patroit

Damn skippy. You best step the **** back, *****.

Arius
Unregistered
Old
1055 - 01-13-2004, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by F5Fury
jesus christ stfu member
are you mildly retarded or do you count like Data
read my profile than read yours i have been here 5 months longer than you, therefore the member card does not apply to your ****ing scrub ass

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
1056 - 01-13-2004, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
Whatever. There's no reason for most of you to hate me, because I've never done anything to any of you. It's just fun to jump on the bandwagon although 95% of you have never even talked to me before.

Aestis - You are a horrible person, therefore extremely ugly.

HK - I don't hate you, no matter how much of a dick you are to me. Oh well.

Oh, and there are quite a few people here who used to be really nice to me, and all of the sudden turned on me, like DEX. What the hell?

About my comments to Putrid - I can say whatever I want about her mothering abilities. Calling some girl fat on a forum instead of taking care of your kid is pretty sad, but that's JUST MY OPINION. It's okay for all of you to say horrible **** to me, but it isn't okay for me to be concerned for some poor child out there whose mother is probably teaching him/her to be just as judgemental as she is.

I'm called an attention whore a lot on here, but the reality is, all of you start threads and then I respond (in some cases). Most of the guys here are 10x more of an attention whore than I am.

Locke - You've always hated me, and I don't really know why, but I can't do much about it, sorry.

Umm...who else. Data, I notice that you aren't jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else, and I appreciate that, whether you give a **** or not. Whoever else acted in the same fashion - thanks. It's cool.

I think that's it for now.
I'm not horrible. I've had a hugely successful life so far. The only person I flame is you, because you are a ****ing loser. I'm far from ugly.

I love how fat ugly girls say they are beautiful on the inside... Nice try, but inside you're just fat.

Reverend Zero
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1057 - 01-13-2004, 21:24
Quote:
TW forum patrol
e-knight
gfg's patroit

Spelling Error. You lose by default.
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
1058 - 01-13-2004, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.

you really don't know so how can you say?

:bouncy:

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1059 - 01-13-2004, 21:25
Quote:
are you mildly retarded or do you count like Data
read my profile than read yours i have been here 5 months longer than you, therefore the member card does not apply to your ****ing scrub ass
You're still a Member.

Suck it.

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
1060 - 01-13-2004, 21:26
And about putrid, you know it's possible for her to take care of her kid AND take 2 seconds to point out what a fat loser you are. People can multi-task... well, people who don't always have a ben in jerrys tub in their left hand and a shovel in their right hand

Page 53 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit