So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

These are the facts as I know it.

Scoobs got a job in Reno.

Taxi offered him a place to stay until he found permanent residence, for about 30 days, maybe a tad more.

Scooby found permanent residence.

Scooby moved out, and took with him a hub that he had bought back in January, but left at Taxi's house since then.

Madcat moved in.

That's about it.

Yankee said:
These are the facts as I know it.

Scoobs got a job in Reno.

Taxi offered him a place to stay until he found permanent residence, for about 30 days, maybe a tad more.

Scooby found permanent residence.

Scooby moved out, and took with him a hub that he had bought back in January, but left at Taxi's house since then.

Madcat moved in.

That's about it.

excellent recap :)

So basically taxi and scooby want to fight because of a hub?

This is funny...

not "Big Lebowski" funny, or even "Doug Stanhope" funny...

this is more Regis and Kelly dressing up as Pam and Tommy Lee on halloween funny... yep

SuicideTaxi said:
Actually, I was "threatened over the internet" :rolleyes: by Beatstick before UVA3. Upon reaching UVA3 and coming across beatdick in the lobby, I told him to be a man and threaten me to my face now, in person. He didn't. Go figure.

Sarcastic was sitting right there when it happened. Must have a bad memory.

If that's the case it was because Beat decided to spare you a beat-down. or because he had more class than you did concerning trying to pick a fight at LAN party. He wouldn't even require Rat's help for your skinny ass dude.

Is this "house" some kind of charity that accepts donations? 'Cause I got a ton of old shit I want to get rid of, and I'd appreciate the tax write-off.

SuicideTaxi said:
Hey assclown, in all the years I've posted on forums and all the GAMING-RELATED drama I've been a part of, there has never once - ever - been a word about my personal life on a forum. Until the faggot posse of Scooby and Moker decided to make it so.

Spare me the fucking "drama queen" bullshit. I didnt make this thread.

Actually you started it by saying you hope MC doesn't take anything like scooby did.

SarcaStick said:
i was wondering if he was refering to taxi wanting to beat beatstick's ass.

i know something about that. just wondering what fraggle was getting at.
at uvalan 3 taxi confronted beatstick and got all in his face. he told beatstick to keep his distance unless he wanted to go outside and duke it out in the parking lot. he seemed really angry, it was genuinely comedy gold.

how did you not know about this rob?

I'm glad that TW is finally coming to realize what I knew all along:

Taxi is a nazi loving, trucker-fucking faggot.

taxi only fucks madcat from behind because whenever they do it missionary he sees dee snyder in front of him and loses his wood.

dee.jpg

sup madcat :wave:

Back