the "I stole from Costco" thread (STEALING isnt COOL)

DaNGr said:
So today after school I had to help my mom shop at Costco, I didn't really care.

Before I go on though, when I got caught stealing in 5th grade, my teachers answer book, she found it and made me goto the teacher with the books, before I entered I was full in tears, I learned a fucking harsh leason in stealing is bad.

So My friend I knew, did this before he grabbed like a cheap ass game say StarCraft for 15 bucks and threw in a 50 dollar game. Now this costco is very stupid, no cameras and they keep the games INSIDE the box, and its an open area.

So I take StarCraft, and Command And Conqueror, put that cd inside starcraft, and this was my first time ever doing this lol. I was so so so fucking scared. Boom gave it to my mom and less to say mission COMPLETE :)

While I will never do this again because its not worth shittin ur pants over. And I told my mom half way down shes like, oh.. lol I guess a CD Case isn't as bad as some other stuff.

TABS:
1. Went to Costco
2. Bought 15 dollar crap game
3. Put 50 dollar game inside 15 dollar crap game before buying :)
4. Mission Complete.

Did you guys ever do something like this?
you are the most hardcore little kid since the dawn of time

When I was younger, growing up in Brooklyn, me and my friends literally stole everything that wasnt nailed down. Everything. From stores, from apartment buildings, from school, from off the street, out of cars, we would steal stuff to destroy it, show it off, give it away, use it, sell it, or just throw it away afterwards. Although we were mostly poor kids, we weren't stealing stuff to make money or anything, we stole it for the adventure of stealing it. It was the challenge and the adventure. We didnt care whose it was, or how much it cost a store, or anything else. But the reason we didnt care was because we were simply stupid. As far as we were concerned, it was just "stuff"... and Brooklyn had "stuff" everywhere, and stores had lots of "stuff", so would they really miss the stuff we took? Nah...

Then of course we grew up and learned more and realized that stealing wasnt only just wrong on principal alone, but that theft increases the prices of everything else in the store, and that the "stuff" on a construction site was owned by a PERSON, and generally we just grew the fuck up and realized how stupid it was to think that "stuff" just grew on trees or something.

I tried to steal a game once at Costco and got caught. I was only 16 so they let me go but not after getting a whole profile of me. :( I couldn't go back for 3 years. My friend told me that he saw a picture of me on their wall where they wouldn't let those people in.

I switched shoeboxes at kohls once, saved $40

same brand same color, but not fugly.

wouldn't do it agian though.

You did sound a bit like Zprotoss.

He gets very indignant when that is mentioned and claims that he never sounded like a girl.

Two guys I know went in with a dufflebag and tried to steal over 1000 dollars of games and got tackled by security and anal raped.

Back