Way to be...

Maybe he would feel better if we sent him a bill for his son's usage of bandwidth on the forums?

Either way, there are plenty of lawyers, professionals and business people who frequent this forum and would be happy to assist if any legal issues arise.

Recently I had some prick over at TWL start threatening legal action against the forums for "slander". It's amazing what a simple message from a real corporate attorney firm can accomplish.

TheRedDread said:
Recently I had some prick over at TWL start threatening legal action against the forums for "slander". It's amazing what a simple message from a real corporate attorney firm can accomplish.
slander is spoken, libel is written. :p

iNVAR said:
As much as I agree that you are part of TW, being administrator and all, and so are the rest of the staff, I think you'd find it hard to convince anyone that when you say "Tribalwar" you are also including personnel. I think it's pretty clear that the implied meaning is server cost, possibly hosting cost (thankfully none), software upgrades, repairs, etc. etc.

Otherwise, it can also be said that Tribalwar includes members.

Where's my cut of the money? ;)

TribalWar is an LLC, the money donated to TribalWar LLC is used for the costs and maintenence of TribalWar LLC. I see nothing that says we only spend money on the technical aspects of TribalWar, nor am I fraudulently accepting donations.

Point proven by this very thread.

iNVAR said:
As much as I agree that you are part of TW, being administrator and all, and so are the rest of the staff, I think you'd find it hard to convince anyone that when you say "Tribalwar" you are also including personnel. I think it's pretty clear that the implied meaning is server cost, possibly hosting cost (thankfully none), software upgrades, repairs, etc. etc.

Otherwise, it can also be said that Tribalwar includes members.

Where's my cut of the money? ;)

The little asian may have a point col. You might want to sit down and define what 'tribalwar' is. Meaning that 'Tribalwar' includes things like software, servers, expenses incurred by the staff directly resulting from operation of site and functions..etc.

You're not making this easy on yourself. You run an internet gaming site, yet somehow you picture yourself as a legal expert as well? You've got a lot to learn. You can feel free to contact me at my office at Bryant&Sheldon, PC. As far as a manager, this is a lawfirm, not Burger King, and there are partners, not managers. And I would be the Senior Partner, but if you choose to, feel free to contact my artner, Alex Sheldon at 860-354-****.

First he calls me a kid, then he mocks me and compares my work history to Burger King... I'm going to stop before I say something I'll regret. I'll wait for the court order and then I'll reply. If pax, fraggle or any other lawyers would like to help out, shoot me an e-mail.

wait 860?

that area code is about 5 minutes from me. and I know a ton of people live in CT as well.

ill pay his firm a visit, if you want.

triple said:
wait 860?

that area code is about 5 minutes from me. and I know a ton of people live in CT as well.

ill pay his firm a visit, if you want.

Look it up in a phone book to see if it even exists. I tried looking online for a bit and couldn't find anything.

Back