Way to be...

TheRedDread said:
How about teaching your kid some responsibility and being mad at him for donating without first asking permission instead of TW.

They've never donated! That's the point. He e-mailed me to ask what the money was spent on and then said he was going to investigate me.

Colosus said:
They've never donated! That's the point. He e-mailed me to ask what the money was spent on and then said he was going to investigate me.
Yup, and you know why? Thats right - because he is lonely and needs loving. From a random bankbook.

Colosus said:

Well that is plain ridiculous and stupid then.

Col, this guy is clearly a shitty lawyer with a cut-rate lawfirm that is most likely so pathetic that it has to have television commercials to get any clients at all.

Don't cave; there are lots of lawyers out there who cheated their way through law school and the bar exam and can't hold their own against even a well-informed average citizen. I've seen (well, not "seen," but heard first-hand accounts of these events from my mother, who happens to be not only an attorney, but a giant bitch as well) plenty of big shot lawyers get completely worked in a case because they're incompetent twats. This guy's obviously trying to intimidate you into coughing up a few bucks to get him to leave you alone; don't do it.

Nonprofits are not required to document their spending; that's why we had to deal with the entire 9/11 charity scandal. Although there was a significant amount of talk about making nonprofit organizations accountable for their income and spending, I don't think that there was any new legislation passed that requires documentation of said expenses. You can easily look into it, though. If something is brought up and you don't have an attorney for whatever reasons, you can make sure that you're well informed on the laws in question by hanging out at the public library, through Lexis/Nexus or Westlaw (both of which are excellent for finding precedent cases as well), or by going to your nearest university with a law school and perusing their collection of Big Fat Lawyer Books. It can be done; two smelly vegan hippies in England somehow managed to mostly defend themselves from a massive lawsuit slapped on them by McDonald's back during the 1990s.

Colosus said:

let him investigate, he will find nothing, i've never heard of anyone bitching about tribalwar or misappropriation of funds or whatever.

and when he gets done, and his 'partners' at the lawfirm are laughing at him for wasting time, energy and resources on attacking a gaming website....then the call will come forth from the bowels of TW...

RELEASE THE GOATSE

When I donated my $20.00 to TW it was just that in my opinion, a donation to Colosus to use it as he saw fit. I could careless if he used it to find a new apartment, get gas, buy beer at UVA for some people or to upgrade forums etc. I figure it's my contribution to having a kickass forum to whore. Besides, we have given him enough legal headaches that if my 20 bucks helps him keep sane with the alchy-hol or whatever and still has the time to admin and deal with faggotry parents; then my 20 bucks helped and went to TW.

Ordos said:
When I donated my $20.00 to TW it was just that in my opinion, a donation to Colosus to use it as he saw fit. I could careless if he used it to find a new apartment, get gas, buy beer at UVA for some people or to upgrade forums etc. I figure it's my contribution to having a kickass forum to whore. Besides, we have given him enough legal headaches that if my 20 bucks helps him keep sane with the alchy-hol or whatever and still has the time to admin and deal with faggotry parents; then my 20 bucks helped and went to TW.

amen.

That's why people should donate Ordos - good points. Unfortunately in life though, there are lots of people who think that everything is a free ride.

If you would kindly provide me information on your “firm”, including your phone number, manager’s name and contact information as well as you salary and what you spend your money on (since we’re just comparing notes to make sure you’re on the up and up). Thank you again for your time.

Matthew DeWald
Administrator
www.tribalwar.com

hahaha :lol:

TheRedDread said:
That's why people should donate Ordos - good points. Unfortunately in life though, there are lots of people who think that everything is a free ride.
Soon as I'm employed again (god, I hope next week) I'm sending in fifty.

I agree it sounds like this man, thinking kids run the site, is attempting to muscle some money out of it.

Ordos said:

true.

If you can't afford it - its no big deal, we were all there once. I would hazard a guess to say this guy was thinking that TW was a cash cow or something and thought it may be good for a quick legal buck.

justin-vs-colosus.jpg

colosus-wins.jpg

kindly e-mail this guy these pics and watch him back down like glare.

Back