kissing

now that you mention it, i guess i was deprived. :\

but instead of taunting people and making them stay even farther behind, shouldn't you try and help them catch up?

or maybe you're insecure about how good you are with girls? who knows. whatever.

Xion, your pathetic..bragging to a 15 yr old and your display of 'i fucked when i was 15' shows your true insecurities..

let's hope most people in the world aren't as stupid as he

i got my first kiss when i was 13... i dunno how it happened it just kinda did... we were in her neighbor hood just kinda messing around, i was a skater punk back in the day so i was letting her ride it... teaching her the basics and stuff... she ended up eating it on the grass right in front of me and i cought her in my arms... we just kinda locked eyes and kissed for the first time... after that it was pretty much natural.

it seems like your problem is you worry to much, just do it.

Violent said:
i got my first kiss when i was 13... i dunno how it happened it just kinda did... we were in her neighbor hood just kinda messing around, i was a skater punk back in the day so i was letting her ride it... teaching her the basics and stuff... she ended up eating it on the grass right in front of me and i cought her in my arms... we just kinda locked eyes and kissed for the first time... after that it was pretty much natural.

it seems like your problem is you worry to much, just do it.

god i have a dirty mind.. took me waaaay too long to figure out that what you were letting her ride was your skateboard

eris said:
god i have a dirty mind.. took me waaaay too long to figure out that what you were letting her ride was your skateboard

yeah I'll admit it I had to re-read the first part after I saw 'letting her ride'

In all of my experiences I never had to think about kissing the girl... it just felt natural. It shouldn't have to be something you perform it should just be there.

the most important thing to remember is ...
dont think to much about it, just relax and go for it cause the only way itll be horible is if you think too much.

Here's some news you can use: chicks want sex too.

Espechially young virginal chicks.

Stick your figner in her pussy.

Bam.

(worked for me *shrug*)

Back