kissing

omgs wtf
just read till when he said he was 15

wowie, 16 and I've gotten tired of the kissing part, so I just skip it.

:]

Technetium said:
omgs wtf
just read till when he said he was 15

wowie, 16 and I've gotten tired of the kissing part, so I just skip it.

:]

way to go stud. when girls get a self esteem you're fucked.

TerraForce said:
uhh, dark draco, most of these guys are pretty useless so here's my expert knowledge to you (hence the rich"stud" - roffles):

go to your local drug dealer and ask for "Rohypnol (also called flunitrazepam)." it's illegal in the states but it's legal outside the states so it won't be too hard to find. it's pretty cheap, only about $5. it is a white pill, virtually undetectable if you dissolve in her drink.

so get rohypnol and take her out to the park swing or something when no one is around (or even better, in your room). dissolve the pill in her hawaian punch (or sunny d, or whatever the hell you kids drink these days), and watch as she becomes "vulnerable" to your moves. now keep in mind that rohypnol IS additive if taken regularly.

as she's not herself, take advantage and practice. go as far as you want. she won't be able to resist, and you'll be able to get some valuable experience. you can hit it all you want. do this until you're comfortable with your kissing abilities, and now you're set to do this when she is herself. :)

rohypnol will work better if taken with alcohol, but i doubt your gf will take liquor with her juicy juice.

good luck, i expect pics.

:rofl:

of course ur nervous, get the fuck over it and make out, then the next time it will come easy as shit

my first kiss (at 16) was by far one of my most memorable experiences... I'm still together with the girl now (17 now), and we both laugh about how stupid we were then, it wasn't her first kiss, but it was mine, and after having done almost everything with her, I still wish I could have the first kiss with her again, heh...

just let it happen... don't plan it out, when the time is right, it'll happen

You shouldn't ask on a forum about how to kiss a girl, it's just one of those experiences that's totally different for everyone and must be experienced by the people themselves

Oh man.. I could just imagine the next thread..

"boobs"

Ok, guys i was wondering how you unstrap a bra..
IM REALL NERVOUS... how do i rub the booby.. and keep my hadn from trembling at the same time.

Elantri_X said:
your on the love ladder... there are 3 ladders (friends, love, sex). usually love involves sex, but thats after a long time of kissing and hugs.

no, there are two ladders. the love ladder is irrelevant, as depending on the sort of love, you'll either be really high on the friends ladder, or somewhere on the sex ladder. the idea of a love ladder is redundant.

Back in my day we overcame nerves the old fashioned way by paying bums to buy liquor for us. And kicking their asses if they tried to make off with our money or booze. That's the problem with the youth of America, they can't do anything for themselves.

sw!tch said:
k check it out dude. I dont know how old you are (it kinda matters), but yeah your first kiss is mostly mental. Kind of ironic how Im going to go into confidence when thats what my girl-trouble thread is all about.

Anyway, on to your problem. If you kids are real young this will be cute. First kisses (for young'ns)should be done in a quiet, nutural spot (worked best for me). Park, waiting for a bus, I dont know. If you guys cant get that serious, go for it in shcool. Set the mood even if you are in a weird enviorment. Lean against a wall, or sit down. She'll take a cue and lean against you/ or sit next to/on top of you. Conversate, but if you really want this, you'll have that kind of look which says 'lets make crazy love right now sweetcakes'. Hopefully, she'll exchance that look, as you slowly close your eyes, lean in and read the next paragraph.

The kiss is a different thing. Using tounge like an expert comes with experience. Essentially though, what you are doing is connecting the tips of the tounges with grace and ease. Kind of like, licking each others tounges, but not that raw...more passionate and stuff. Go slow, dont reach to far back into the mouth, and be sure to breath though your nose. Hold her hips or something, and get as close as possible without feeling uncomfortable. Dont lick your lips too tough...because things will get very wet when making out.

As for your other question:

- If shes a cool chick, shes not going to be 'angry' that you havnt kissed her yet. But no matter what kind of girl she is, she IS probably waiting for it to happen. 2 months is long enough. If she really wants it she'll go for it herself, but impress her by making the first move. OR you can take the honest guy and tell her it's your first kiss (even better if its both your first kisses). Either way, you cant loose if you suck.

This man has good info, read it carefully. And good luck, my first real kiss was at 19 and it's one of the few things I remember vividly about my past.

my first kiss was when i was 14.. It sucked ass I didn't even like the girl.. I was just horny.. I have learned to beat off before making rash decisions.

don't mind the dicks..

just 'go for it', dont plan it out or anything wait for the moment to be right, and dont force it. you'll be fine, happens to everyone

Back