Rude people... (no, not a parody)

invar said:
You know what? The guy's motive for sitting in his car is none of your fucking business. If you wanted his space and you had been sitting there for a while, you could've honked. Being that you said you claimed you honked, the music might have been on, or he didn't realize that it was you honking, or he might not have even known you were there at all. Then you could've just tapped on his glass and asked nicely if he was leaving.

You can't be that tough considering you are afraid of 0 degree weather and have to wait till the guy's gone before keying his car. Why didn't you just hop out and key it right away?

Fucking pussy teenage angst ridden tough guy bullshit.

Fuck you.

Exactly. And even if the guy wanted to sit in the fucking spot and rot, that is HIS business - not your's. Go find anther fucking spot and WALK the extra 30 feet.

FedZ said:
way to read the thread invar, i said i did honk

Uh, did you even read his post? He noted that you claimed to have honked. Not only are you a little tough guy, but you're a stupid one too.

1216708.jpg

I'm expecting 'blah blah youre gay, haha faggot' etc comments, so save em :)

FedZ said:
oh well him sitting in his spot rotting costed him a new paintjob

Yeah, but if it was a mall, I'll bet ANY money that they had parking lot cameras running. The police would be able to trace your make, model, physical appearance, license plate (if they got a good shot). To summarize, you might want to watch out for a knock on your door sometime soon.

Back