dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

So through your powers of deduction you reason that an organism that exists very well in one environment can live anywhere else...

In terms you can understand, what happens when you take a fresh water fish and put it in salt water? Its still got water right?!

Aestis said:
No, the original was YOU saying that terrorists could infect a water supply with AIDS. It was not about drinking after someone.

and thats what i've said about 50 times mr. thickhead.

you cant drink after someone and get hiv

but i'll lay you a small fortune that if i (or your local terrorist) has someone that is in the midst of full blown aids, cut their throat, and pitch the body in the water supply, anyone who drinks it within the next 6-20 hours (not being generous with the time at all)....anyone who has a bad tooth, cut lip, small cut gum, canker (sp) sore, cold sore, is probably fucked.

I think it's time now that we put aside the fun of reading the utter ignorance that spews from juggernaught.. and just ignore him.

Dionysus said:
I think it's time now that we put aside the fun of reading the utter ignorance that spews from juggernaught.. and just ignore him.

At first it was funny, now it's just sad :(

Mr.MaGiK said:
Goddamn you are such an Aestis groupie, Dionysus.

Yeah, having your own opinion that happens to coincide with someone elses is so gay, be like this guy and be super cool! :cool:

AgentOrange said:
In terms you can understand, what happens when you take a fresh water fish and put it in salt water? Its still got water right?!
Answer the question moron. Or are you avoiding it because the correct answer contradicts your belief?

Mr.MaGiK said:
I bet if you said buttsex with german shephards was cool, he''d be at Petsmart RIGHT now. :)

This is coming from the master of jacking off his dog til the dog's knot gets going then cramming the dog dick up his ass and letting the knot swell up so his dog gets stuck in him then calls the paramedics so they "catch" him in the act you sick peice of shit

Aestis said:
This is coming from the master of jacking off his dog til the dog's knot gets going then cramming the dog dick up his ass and letting the knot swell up so his dog gets stuck in him then calls the paramedics so they "catch" him in the act you sick peice of shit

Whoa, a little regressed anger there? You need a hug or something?

Back