My Friend died yesterday from alcohol poisening

:lol:

All this from the human septic tank, :rofl:

Are you even in a clan? I bet this is just your smurf name to act like a dork because bullies pick on you in school.

Pagy, yes I just registed THIS name today. I rarely come to this board, and I can't remember my password for my original name (which was just Nickisis). Sorry, but I much prefer the T2BB, I didn't put 3 years into that BB for nothing :) I hear about you guys over here at Tribal War every once in a while, and since I couldn't get to the T2BB yesterday, just thought I would come over here and see what's up!!! :) By the way, would you rather have someone with fundamental intelligence that accomplished nothing or someone that created a cure for AIDS but had no fundamental intelligence?? Something to think about :)

I didn't read the entire thread, but that's North Carolina, isn't it? Sorry to hear it either way. But Buncombe and Henderson counties are in NC last time I checked.

<- born & raised in NC

BeavisNuke said:
Alcohol poisoning is such a pointless death, as CRC said. I wouldn't be surprised if the people that dared him to drink a certain amount aren't prosecuted - if I was in the victim's family I would bring them straight to court.

Sorry to hear for your loss.
Beav, youre not a stupid kid... but what you said right here, was, in fact, stupid.

/AV/Pagy said:
It has nothing to do with judging, it has to do with logic... a man that invents a robot yet shoots himself in the foot for fun.

He lacks fundamental intelligence.
Pagy, no offense.. but you talk like youre in high school. Am i right? You dont know everything, and you will find that out very quickly in the future.

Id like to light a candle in remembrance of Bosh's friend...AND pose the question...Where the fuck is that faggot cuz I miss making fun of him...

He commited suicide after you made fun of him, and we knew he was dead cause he was all green and we were like woah man woah.

Either that or the police caught him for killing his friend.

you guys really are this stupid arent you? Not everybody sits in front of a computer all day. Alot of people go out and "party" and get drunk.... I dont think they get accused of killing their friends. Fucking dorks.

[SHiN]AkumA said:
you guys really are this stupid arent you? Not everybody sits in front of a computer all day. Alot of people go out and "party" and get drunk.... I dont think they get accused of killing their friends. Fucking dorks.

Do you have any idea what the hell this post is about? I am thinking NO

why do you say that? Ive read most of it.
Everyone is slamming people that get drunk, and saying that they deserve to die, and the ppl they party with should go to jail...

Dood...did you check the dates? Some kid came in here lookin for sympathy and made up a story about his friend dying and him witnessing it..

Im just bringing it back up for old times sake cuz it was funny as shit..

CHill :)

Back