Why does everyone think the U.N. is hard on Israel?

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Israel is constantly doing things that go against u.n. resolutions, but can't seem to figure out why they keep getting actions placed against them in the U.N. for going against resolutions.

becuz trump wuz all like "take that palestine!!" and then the un said "ono you di'int" and nikki haley was like "stuf it or i'll show you pics of my vaj" and then the un was like "o ok got it"

becuz trump wuz all like "take that palestine!!" and then the un said "ono you di'int" and nikki haley was like "stuf it or i'll show you pics of my vaj" and then the un was like "o ok got it"

palestine isn't a nation and never was a nation

The area of Palestine has been around longer than Israel
Palestine is referenced in 3000 year old greek texts
Palestine is referenced in bibles dated to the 8th century
Palestine had to be created in order to form its boundaries so that Israel could be created. Palestine was a defined country before Israel

jasonkotz.gif

The area of Palestine has been around longer than Israel
Palestine is referenced in 3000 year old greek texts
Palestine is referenced in bibles dated to the 8th century
Palestine had to be created in order to form its boundaries so that Israel could be created. Palestine was a defined country before Israel
This is correct.

Before 1948 Jews only had self rule for about 80 of the previous 3000 years. Do you know why that is? Because outside of Jerusalem, Jews have always been a minority in that area.

Interesting.

You dirty kikes have created the Palestinian nation due to your bigotry, your racial hatreds and resultant land theft. You've given Palestinians common cause.

But because they don't (erm can't have a nation cause the IDF would smash fuck them), because they don't have a nation they don't exist?

Well son, you can look at almost any history of this area, you won't find a country called Israel, and you'll almost never find any Jewish self rule here. By your twisted logic Jewish people don't exist.

You don't call yourself an American do you?

BTW the UN is hard on Israel, it's a convenient target being a pariah State and the US's cornerstone of M-E geopolitical destabilization.

Back