How is this cop not a murderer?

and another identity politics aficionado makes an appearance to bring up race again

literally cant have a conversation without bringing niggers or spics or (((jews))) or saying ching chong like he's trying to be woahvicky the white girl who thinks shes black :rofl:

buuut buuut jews aren't a race i thought?

LMAO

serveimage

we can't expect u to keep your story straight

serveimage

The guy who barked the orders actually fled to the Philippines :lol:
Open and shut case, why he wasn't also prosecuted and found guilty of murder is proof that there is no justice in the US.
Got any proof? Why not post a link.

and another identity politics aficionado makes an appearance to bring up race again ...
Kettle black much? You're TW's own Defender of the tribe. I'm just sorry you feel a need to defend them, but tis the way of tribalism, in fact youre acting in a way that reinforces negative perceptions of the tribe, due to your own tribalistic behavior.
-----------------------------------

Wow, even this egregious display of uber cop thuggery has a few "authoritarians" agreeing that Brailsford's actions was justified.

Last edited:
Got any proof? Why not post a link.

Kettle black much? You're TW's own Defender of the tribe. I'm just sorry you feel a need to defend them, but tis the way of tribalism, in fact youre acting in a way that reinforces negative perceptions of the tribe, due to your own tribalistic behavior.

lol are u insane?

is this where you make crazy baseless claims with no evidence and then when asked to provide it you back away and move the goalposts? u gonna twist my words into some ridiculous straw man that had nothing to do with what i said (again)?

jfc i could say the sky was blue and you'd think i was talking about israel and jews. you project your own warped reality on the rest of the world and its pathetic.

he shrieks out in pain as he strikes you

never let him say he didn't do his best to defend his tribe above all else

light us another candle broski

lol are u insane?

is this where you make crazy baseless claims with no evidence and then when asked to provide it you back away and move the goalposts? u gonna twist my words into some ridiculous straw man that had nothing to do with what i said (again)?

jfc i could say the sky was blue and you'd think i was talking about israel and jews. you project your own warped reality on the rest of the world and its pathetic.
Sorry if I'm mistaken that you don't often come to the defense of Zioland, even though you often come to the defense of Zioland.

Sorry if I'm mistaken that you don't have anything bad to say about that tribe of yours, cause you often come to the defense of the tribe.

My bad Groove, I'm sorry for labelling you a shill even though you are.

How are things in Jerusalem "city of peace" :rofl: today?
Not so good apparently, another Palestinkian home being demolished. Another tribal neighbourhood to be built ...

Oh and this gem:

It seems the tribe doesn't like black Jews they're being shipped the fuck out.
The legislation offers asylum seekers from Sudan and Eritrea a choice of being locked up in prison or to agree to be deported to Rwanda.
Read more: Israel | News – The Forward

Well at least they aren't sneak feeding birth control without consent, or stealing organs to shekel off.

Sorry if I'm mistaken that you don't often come to the defense of Zioland, even though you often come to the defense of Zioland.

Sorry if I'm mistaken that you don't have anything bad to say about that tribe of yours, cause you often come to the defense of the tribe.

baseless claims that are demonstrably false? check!

you tried to move the goalposts and talk about the palestinian occupation

which is a bad thing, i agree.

My bad Groove, I'm sorry for labelling you a shill even though you are.

How are things in Jerusalem "city of peace" :rofl: today?

twisting statements to mean something completely different? check!

Not so good apparently, another Palestinkian home being demolished. Another tribal neighbourhood to be built ...

Oh and this gem:

It seems the tribe doesn't like black Jews they're being shipped the fuck out.
The legislation offers asylum seekers from Sudan and Eritrea a choice of being locked up in prison or to agree to be deported to Rwanda.
Read more: Israel | News – The Forward

Well at least they aren't sneak feeding birth control without consent, or stealing organs to shekel off.

moving goalposts and babbling about mrah jooz? check!

wow you're predictable, bro

baseless claims that are demonstrably false? check!

twisting statements to mean something completely different? check!

moving goalposts and babbling about mrah jooz? check!

wow you're predictable, bro

I felt the comments/links about Zioland racism provided a striking context to your peace and love Jerusalem.

But my bad, I'm sorry I shit on ur "how amazing it is that three religiions get along so well in Jerusalem" I guess I should of asked was; why would (((anyone))) post that?

I'm almost always on the side of the cops but that was ridiculous.

5 fucking minutes of scaring the shit out of a drunken idiot yelling moronic contradictory orders.

Get the guy spread eagle on the ground and go cuff him.

So I'm a bit late to the party, but I just saw this one for the first time.

Pretty terrifying. The poor kid had no out at all. I knew he was going to get shot 40 seconds in. "If you make another mistake, you're going to get shot." LOL That was dark.

The girl is lucky that the officer's bloodlust was mildly quenched by shredding that poor kid. It was going to either be him or her.

The kid was complying, face on the carpet, obeying as best as he could, was entirely subdued, and the officer just kept giving him more and more commands until something went in the cop's favor and allowed him to unload.

Brutal man.

That was pure evil.

The unique thing for me was that the other officer was totally calm and acting like nothing happened. "Welp, let me get this hotel key out." That was interesting.

Pretty messed up video. Was very hard to watch.

white ppl < niggers in alabama in 1832

it's true

it's damn true

thank u, ladies suffrage, 4 the excellent line of emotionally driven decision making that led to today's state of affairs

Back