[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

by FAR, the most destructful thing to earths enviroment is humans, so anything we can do to harm the health of humans will no doubt help the planet....

Want to save the world cut off all humanitarian aid to 3rd world over populating shit holes. Soon enough malaria, aids etc will resume natures work. They've proven time and time again to keep over populating even though we keep enlongating their lifespans reducing the necessity to reproduce like they did when 5/20 of their kids would survive

ive lived about 7yrs in various 3rd world countries... they are wonderful peep (much better than usa or eurotrash). but theree r way too many, which they agree.

if trump wanted to take over the world, a hed have to do is offer trade of birth control implantments in exchange for tree planting (and whatever things needed to keep trees alive). most of south africa and india was once rainforest, which helped global climate n ecosystem a billion x over any 1st world countries co2 emission bs. ... just sayin

pretty sure the first world uses per capita more resources and consumes more energy than 3rd world tucker carlson shitholes

if you are any example, a sizable piece of the "we are kingz" white people are only marginally smarter than the reprobate nigs

get a clue clu. with the exception of absent (troll), no twer,has ever suggested any race of human was any less intelligent than neother. that dont change fact that some cultures dont mix well with others, nor is it smart or benifitial to anyone to allow/encourage mass migration of desparant impoverished peep from 3rd world nations to flood into dev nations at unchecked rates, and same time opening up glaring security hole for bad peep to do bad things. dont b dum.

Reactions: clu
Why did the article not show his mugshot, or show that he was a black man?

I think this is the guy (Joel Schelling)
181215-stabbing-death.jpg

Want to save the world cut off all humanitarian aid to 3rd world over populating shit holes. Soon enough malaria, aids etc will resume natures work. They've proven time and time again to keep over populating even though we keep enlongating their lifespans reducing the necessity to reproduce like they did when 5/20 of their kids would survive

death sentences for kids who had no choice in where they were born seems harsh

it's rly death sentences 4 the genetic legacies of ppl who have lived irresponsibly and bred like rabbits even after yppl blessed them w/ medicine and food that dramatically decreased teh child death rate, but i can see y u mite think it's harsh

unfortunately, it is sometimes necessary 2 deal harshly w/ ppl who stubbornly refuse 2 learn and that is y we need to nuke hiroshima

death sentences for kids who had no choice in where they were born seems harsh

Yeah we don't need to be putting anybody to death. But I do support spreading an airborne virus that targets certain races and makes them sterile forever. that way they can live out the rest of their lives in peace but can never have children and that will solve the issue. We just need to design that virus. :shrug:

dang which commandment was that

also would this virus focus on melanin levels, or how would it work? would light skinned brown people be immune?

Reactions: clu
Yeah we don't need to be putting anybody to death. But I do support spreading an airborne virus that targets certain races and makes them sterile forever. that way they can live out the rest of their lives in peace but can never have children and that will solve the issue. We just need to design that virus. :shrug:

moto is about as far from typical libfucktardsjwsnowflakecucksoyboie as u can get, but thats just not nice. imo, u need to beat yer meat n goto bar n get drunk around other humans.

dang which commandment was that

also would this virus focus on melanin levels, or how would it work? would light skinned brown people be immune?

this is a perfect time for me to plug the excellent show Utopia

also, havax isn't a racist

this is a perfect time for me to plug the excellent show Utopia

also, havax isn't a racist

LOL coombz got it. By the way that show was fucking great and I'm sad that it was canceled.

You guys take things way too seriously sometimes.

Back