[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I remember teasing D4m45T3R about using #'s in his name, hello 2001. Now he takes a name that suggest putting his dick in a german sandwich.

Not sure why anyone would change their alias on an anonymous forum though.

:rolleyes:

You're a poster child fro MIIC, recently you listed three priorities of the fed gov't being: stronger miic, stronger families and stronger borders. The last two I agree with. But what kind of a citizen feels that the military needs more $$$ ? :lol: Perhaps a knuckleheaded motherfucker would want more $$$ for MIIC. Some unemployable uncompetitive dood who ran to the MIIC for a jerb cause he can't compete in the marketplace.

The average upper middle class household shucks out $20 fukn thousand/year so you knuckleheads can pretend to be powerful, call yourself tuf names like MasterGnr and OneManArmy (oops) etc. play with leet equipment etc.

It's an outrageous expense that has NOTHING to do with defense and protection and everything to do with offense and taking someone else's res. But for some reason that mystifies most sane observers knucklehead's really do believe the agitprop. How can this be? :(

Hey, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. :shrug:

I know it’s a weird concept. Peace through strength that is. I full heartedly believe that America is safer and is preserving because we have a military that is second to none.

You do realize that we are hated throughout the world, right? HATED. The whole Middle East wants to see us die.

Ever ask yourself ‘why’? It’s because of our ‘type’ of freedom. At one point we stood for less government interaction and more power to the people. Governments around the world hate that concept. It goes against all forms of government, except one.

We have the most bad ass killing machine that ever graced this world. And you want to reduce its funding? Smaller military means a weaker US. I don’t cuck that way bro.

And I think it’s important to understand how the military is used as well. Bush/Obama sucked. Period. They used the military, through foreign policy, to destabilize the Middle East. I’m pretty sure that’s common knowledge at this point. Thankfully we now have a ‘leader’ in office that isn’t afraid to make an unpopular call to back the values of the American people.

So yes, I do believe in military spending via tax. I would much rather see Americans system/values being spread throughout vs China’s.

our 'type' of freedom being "give us your oil at the business end of this big gun or we will use it"
and "helo i am from CIA i upgraded your leader"

our 'type' of freedom being "give us your oil at the business end of this big gun or we will use it"
and "helo i am from CIA i upgraded your leader"

Hai guys I have enough nuclear armament to prevent even the godless commies from fucking w/ us and are surrounded by thousands of miles of ocean or friendly countries on either side but we need to outspend the next 7 nations combined on our military 2 keep us safe

Hai guys I have enough nuclear armament to prevent even the godless commies from fucking w/ us and are surrounded by thousands of miles of ocean or friendly countries on either side but we need to outspend the next 7 nations combined on our military 2 keep us safe

don't be jealous, bitch

It's the face made by professional bloggers when not hover handing

exactly

DSpJoyyXcAAnVfF.jpg

or being really amazed by child like consumerist tech

DSpHoc4WAAEONtI.jpg

sorry validuz maybe I can find a twitter screenshot instead of a new york times article I know how much you guys love that

tele how do you keep up with the massive amount of shit posts and also able to upload all the random bullshit images you host

its super fueled autism ive never seen before

Back