Veteran++
Old
56501 - 01-01-2018, 05:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
100 out of 30000 classified

no crime really

now watch me melt until 2018 afraid of what will happen next year
Small (exceedingly so) small potatoes I'd say.

Don't you agree?

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56502 - 01-01-2018, 05:55
you're so ****ing dumb, ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
56503 - 01-01-2018, 10:42
havax please stfd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Remember that time jgrange was flat out wrong and then tried to claim he wasn't? Good times.
Given that jgrange has several strong posters he's engaged with, and all the follow along ****heads adding in their inanities, jgrange is probably feeling a little defensive, wouldn't you say? So I doubt he inclined to give an inch, given that a rat pack thinks it smells blood.

Killary hasn't been charged with a goddam thing and it looks like this war mongering biatch will keep skating. Suck that up buttercups.

Does anyone want to ask me who the "follow along ****heads are?" hehehee

arsin
Veteran++
Old
56504 - 01-01-2018, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came from the throne in the temple, saying, ***8220;It is done!***8221;

your time is near jgrange

bend the knee
Come at me bro i'll be ur huckleberry - you know that bro

Is it time to post stalk you again crapclown? I will let you determine that.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
56505 - 01-01-2018, 11:38
So I have been lurking the past 10 pages or so to get caught up and man, that was some good reading! I had to pull out the popcorn to keep up with the liberal tears.

jgrange and Cael have been losing their collective minds. They can't handling the winning. I know Trump said we would get tired of all the winning, but man these libtards can't STAND THE WINNING.

The fact of the matter is, your party is is free fall mode. I understand that it is hard, even over a year later, to wrap your heads around what happen. You are left sticking to your "the emails were marked classified after she sent them" statements. Which is false. Even your new God Emperor Comey said in his statement that there were X amount of emails, SENT AT THE TIME marked classified. Nevermind the FACT that phones were destroyed with a hammer and Ipads disappeared. Or the server that was set up in a bathroom. Or the IT support staff that was granted immunity for deleting emails AFTER they were subpoenaed.

None of that matters when it comes to partisan politics.

What matters is that you can have your abortions at the expense of the Tax Payer. That public schools can force you to call your children by the wrong 'gender'. That the Government can dictate who has privilege and who does not. Your PC language that threatens our 1st amendment right.

Your party is losing.

Nothing that your party stands for is supported by the public in general. Even tax reform. It's hard for me to imagine the average tax paying American is upset that their taxes just went down. Time will tell on that one.

And that’s the underlying problem. You and your party have no message that resonates. In conjunction with lack of message, your logic is failing. No honest self-reflecting American thinks there are 98 different genders. This is what liberals are choosing to fight for? Not only that, but if you don’t agree, you should be thrown in jail? That if we choose not to allow those with mental disorders to demand we call them by the wrong pronoun we are somehow morally inferior to those with the disorder?

No thanks. I’ll stick with lower taxes, bigger military, stronger borders, and stronger families.

#MAGA

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56506 - 01-01-2018, 12:09
This guy reads 10 pages of the thread and writes a ****ty 7 paragraph summary up about it for attention and we're the ones losing our minds?!?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56507 - 01-01-2018, 12:16
Yes

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
56508 - 01-01-2018, 12:18
Oh my bad. Let me get on your level:

me no like ur pont of view.

Are you better able to comprehend this style?

Literacy is racist after all.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
56509 - 01-01-2018, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
meltdown phase 3 initiated

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56510 - 01-01-2018, 12:26
Happy New Year, Cucks

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56511 - 01-01-2018, 12:46
Hormone replacement guy calls people cuck

Lol 2018 good start

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
56512 - 01-01-2018, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Hormone replacement guy calls people cuck

Lol 2018 good start
Wait, what?

jgrange had hormone replacement?

Well **** I didn’t know I was responding to someone that was mentally handicapped.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56513 - 01-01-2018, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
Wait, what?

jgrange had hormone replacement?

Well **** I didn’t know I was responding to someone that was mentally handicapped.
Yeah and he has no problems with doing it to children too

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56514 - 01-01-2018, 13:01
This idiot comes out of hibernation and he's already believing everything he reads in here.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
56515 - 01-01-2018, 13:02
Quote:
phase 4 ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
56516 - 01-01-2018, 13:03
Quote:
This idiot comes out of hibernation and he's already believing everything he reads in here.
First entry for ironic post of the year right here.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56517 - 01-01-2018, 13:06
Odio still doesn't understand the meaning of irony. How many times do I have to explain this to him?

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
56518 - 01-01-2018, 13:10
Quote:
Odio still doesn't understand the meaning of irony. How many times do I have to explain this to him?
I dunno buddy. How about you explain the term here, in your safe space. We aren***8217;t looking for the factual definition. We are looking for how ***8216;irony***8217; makes you feel.

Can you tell us more about your feelings?

Maybe if we relate the term to colors and whip out some coloring books it will help you rationalize.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
56519 - 01-01-2018, 13:11
it takes jonny deranged a half hour to poop

he seems fat

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
56520 - 01-01-2018, 13:14
Nah, not fat. 6'4 205.

Page 2826 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot