[Official] Hearthstone

sylvanas is essential

the other legendaries are dependent upon the style of deck you want 2 play

most aggro decks like face hunter, patron warrior, aggro pally dont require legendary cards

Ya, I feel comfortable playing most, if not all the cheaper decks now. Face hunter, hybrid hunter, Zoolock, tempo mage, mech mage, etc.

Somehow after opening ~150 packs from arena + freebees I still don't have any giants, otherwise I'd go for Handlock.

Ya, I feel comfortable playing most, if not all the cheaper decks now. Face hunter, hybrid hunter, Zoolock, tempo mage, mech mage, etc.

Somehow after opening ~150 packs from arena + freebees I still don't have any giants, otherwise I'd go for Handlock.

4 giants will cost you the same as one legendary (1600 dust)

its worth it. handlock is tough without jaraxxus but he's not 100% essential

8.5 win avg in arena? thats fukin impress... better than pros imo.

Couple of things.

#1 Most decent arena streamers are pissy below 70% win-rate and most average 75%ish.
#2 I've been running hot. Out of this last month, I have only been forced to play non Mage, Paladin, or Warlock 10 times, if you include Hunter, it drops to only 4 times, but I am far more comfortable with the first 3 in arena.
#3 The new mobile platform version brought a crap ton of new players, so there are a fair number of 'free wins'. So I think every win-rate outside of top 10 ladder is slightly inflated compared to a month ago.

4 giants will cost you the same as one legendary (1600 dust)

its worth it. handlock is tough without jaraxxus but he's not 100% essential

Ya, I know. But, if I did handlock, I'd be looking to ladder with it and would want jaraxxus + Sylvanas or Rag in addition to the giants, I have enough dust for jaraxxus + giants right now, but I may do that or wait a couple of weeks. I gotta admit though, my main reason for learning handlock is that I get absolutely trounced as grim patron against it. Granted it is supposed to be a terrible matchup, but I think I have like a 20% win-rate against it, which is bad by anyone's standards. It also seems to be very common at the 2-6 ranks, so I was running into it a lot.

if you wait to build a perfect deck you'll never build one.

youre getting a lot of success without some important cards. patron is hard to play well esp with these easy aggro decks. i beat two handlocks last week on turn 4 last week...tempo mage.

handlock is hard to counter sometimes and if you want it, go for it. jaraxxus is fun to play.

this is my second month playing and ive been ridiculous lucky on opening legendaries.

going to craft malygos next for the luls.

if you wait to build a perfect deck you'll never build one.

youre getting a lot of success without some important cards. patron is hard to play well esp with these easy aggro decks. i beat two handlocks last week on turn 4 last week...tempo mage.

handlock is hard to counter sometimes and if you want it, go for it. jaraxxus is fun to play.

this is my second month playing and ive been ridiculous lucky on opening legendaries.

going to craft malygos next for the luls.

Ya, I know what you mean, but if I think that the meta where I'm at is mostly handlocks, then playing a significantly inferior deck will lose a lot of mirror matchups (or is my logic off?)

This is my current 'tempo' mage:

Flamewaker_Mage.png

I have a ridiculous 24-9 record with it in my database, but that is all casual from clearing quests. Haven't bothered to take it on the ladder, but given that it is a pretty good counter to the handlocks and should be pretty durable against the hunters and zoo, might be worth it...

Ya, I know what you mean, but if I think that the meta where I'm at is mostly handlocks, then playing a significantly inferior deck will lose a lot of mirror matchups (or is my logic off?)

This is my current 'tempo' mage:

Flamewaker_Mage.png

I have a ridiculous 24-9 record with it in my database, but that is all casual from clearing quests. Haven't bothered to take it on the ladder, but given that it is a pretty good counter to the handlocks and should be pretty durable against the hunters and zoo, might be worth it...
yup thats a popular one...rag for pyro. whats the harm in trying.

im trying to get better at zoo but im fucking terrible at this game lol.

my priest deck loves tempo mage

shadow madness, sw: p, and cabal shadow priest chew up most of the cards

my priest deck does not love face hunter or freeze mage though

all things considered, it's been pretty good. ive made it to rank 6 by playing this season casually.

Pretty impressed with myself tonight. I got 12-2 followed by my first ever 0-3.

My opponent last game to go 0-3 started pass, warper, warper, tailstrider, 6/4 shredder...
weee.

So am I understanding this right? it will be a 10th class? or is this just some kind of new solo adventure or legendary or something?

So am I understanding this right? it will be a 10th class? or is this just some kind of new solo adventure or legendary or something?

its not even that. its a warrior skin. not a new card set. you get a cardback, new skin, and different emotes.

for $10.

lol

oh god :rolleyes: i was excited for a second
i though they would give you a new hero power and they were going to start having variants for the classes.

can you at least buy it with gold?

So guys, out of all your losses, how many are to people who were legitimately better player than you? Would you say that luck has more of an impact on the outcome than strategy/tactics?

Shut up happy, I already know what your opinion is. I'm asking the dudes who play ranked all day and go up against the universally-accepted effective decks that everyone uses.

i don't see the point in looking up deck builds. is that something most people do?

doesn't that defeat like half the enjoyment of the game?

Back