[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

fraggle, how can you prove to me, beyond a reasonable doubt and with amicus curae and oyez and shit, that this pic is for real?

goddamn this is gonna be good

I must say though of all posters on the board Jazmine prolly deserves a fraggle-attack least of anybody..

...but GODDAMN those are some horrifyingly ugly women

i take pride in being the one person whose threads you frequent orbital. other than posting in my threads you seem to only post in threads that you start, or political troll threads.

thank you for being one of my loyal readers orbital, i'm a big fan of canadian pussy.

Why is it that assholes like fraggle search for validation by unprompted attacks at nice people like Jazmine? Do nice people threaten you somehow? I mean seriously, does this sort of thing make you feel like "you're the man" at TW? And please don't try to tell me that this thread is just a troll. There's a difference between trolling and being an outright asshole.

fraggle isn't attacking jazmine. He's attacking somebody who may or may not or may sometimes be her daughter.

Back