[got haggis] Star wars battlefront 2 micro transactions backfire

I bought mass effect andromeda when it was on sale

still haven't finished it yet

god damn they fuked up the female faces

id be shocked anyone on TW would buy shit from EA. yet theres quite a few that do.

Battlefield is the only title I buy from these fucks although with BF1 being a complete let down I'm be leary about checking out future offerings.

They forced Destiny 2 on everyone who bought an nVidia card this year. I wonder if anyone will still be playing it next year.

They forced Destiny 2 on everyone who bought an nVidia card this year. I wonder if anyone will still be playing it next [strike] year.[/strike] month

The only game that people seem to be running to like headless lemmings is PUBG.

which I'm okay with because it's like a giant turd covered in flies and turning all the people who bought it into maggots.

Petition for Disney to revoke EA's Star Wars license:

https://www.change.org/p/lucasfilm-revoke-ea-s-star-wars-license

This is adorable. As if Disney actually cares about the IP. Pretty sure they just wanted to milk as much money out of it as they could, which is why they handed it to EA in the first place.

Funny thing is, this would actually be a good PR move for Disney at this point. They could then hand the IP to one of the other shitstains like Ubisoft and try again, but they'd be seen as the saviours of the IP for now.

This is adorable. As if Disney actually cares about the IP. Pretty sure they just wanted to milk as much money out of it as they could, which is why they handed it to EA in the first place.

Funny thing is, this would actually be a good PR move for Disney at this point. They could then hand the IP to one of the other shitstains like Ubisoft and try again, but they'd be seen as the saviours of the IP for now.

What is Disney paying for dividends these days?

As if Disney's got any integrity on the use of their IPs. Shit, Disney couldn't even step in on the whole Elsagate fiasco on YouTube Kids where people/caricatures of various Disney characters would routinely perform abortions, abduct children, use alcohol, perform amputations, or other unnecessary medical procedures on each other; or just general questionable things to each other.

All while the content was specifically forced upon children on the YouTube Kids app, earning the content creators millions in ad revenue.

EA knows gamers are weak so they buy up all the good companies they can, knowing that gamers will still buy the games and hope their games wont get trashed like all the others.

No one cared until precious star wars got jewed. I love how its always ok and not a big deal till it happens to star wars.

When you bring it up people trigger.

Fuck EA

Fuck StarWars. EA did nothing wrong. They only followed their overlords model which is jewing the franchises fans as much as possible.

s-l1000.png

Also, fuck EA.

you're so fucking stupid

Back