[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trespass with him. I'm not the one calling war here. I'm just saying I'm a good shot. You're the ones threatening.

Internettoughkid.jpg

That would have to come from the senate, dipshit.

It is not surprising to me that an elected official that has no idea how government works, was elected by a minority of constituents. . .that have no idea how government works.
says the drunken, poor, woman-beating redneck that calls the electoral college a "technicality"

the problem is people like vanster think they know how the government works. we are all about to find out soon exactly how the government has been "working" for a long time now.

says the drunken, poor, woman-beating redneck that calls the electoral college a "technicality"

technically, it is a technicality b/c it's 1 of the electoral functions whose technical workings are described in ~THE~ Constitution

the problem is people like vanster think they know how the government works. we are all about to find out soon exactly how the government has been "working" for a long time now.

I know how a bill becomes a law. I know how the supreme court and the circuit court of appeals works. I know how the house of representatives and the senate works, and I know the members of each. Without googling, you don't know these things, neither does the president of the united states. Idiots, both.

I know how a bill becomes a law. I know how the supreme court and the circuit court of appeals works. I know how the house of representatives and the senate works, and I know the members of each. Without googling, you don't know these things, neither does the president of the united states. Idiots, both.

congratulations on your high school diploma. I know all of that too.

and I probably know the names of more members of congress than you do, but yeah, you go ahead and pretend you know them all without googling. you are a liar and bigot.

Boy, three, among 25 shot in Chicago at start of yet another violence-fueled weekend | Fox News

CHICAGO – A 3-year-old boy was among seven people shot in a single incident in Chicago on Friday night as the city endured the start of another weekend of bloodshed and violence.

The toddler was one of 25 people shot in Chicago over a 14 hour span from Friday afternoon to early Saturday morning. A 27-year-old man was killed after being shot in the chest and arm around 3pm Friday on Chicago's South Side, according to the Chicago Tribune.

:sunny:

Name all the members of the house if you would be so kind.

Back