[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

Baxandal said:
The only thing more commendable would have been if you didnt make a thread about it.
Wouldn't you? I sure would.

Great work. The difference between the top and bottom photographs really is insane.

TF_Diox said:
Props to Mega Boris for his thread like this one back a few years ago - I saved it locally and used it for inspiration when I got down on myself during those first tough few weeks. I can write up some more stuff if you guys want - I'm not sure how this thread is going to go over with the locals....

Those in the same situation - you can do it. MB did, I did, you can too.

Therein lies the point...haters leave the thread thanks.

sammyrocks said:
bullshit

If this thread inspires just one overweight tw'er to do close to the same thing, mission accomplished.

Great job.

I thought everyone on tribalwar was extremely atractive and has sex with hot chicks all the time, or at least enough where they have turned some down because they didnt shave their pussy

similar to my success story...
from this
fatcj.jpg

to this
MuscularCJ.jpg

Baxandal said:
I thought everyone on tribalwar was extremely atractive and has sex with hot chicks all the time, or at least enough where they have turned some down because they didnt shave their pussy

It's obvious you have failed at Tribalwar.com

So it only took him 'til he was a vet4 at TW to not take the 'fatty' comments anymore. ;)

Amazing man, you look like you were never overweight at all right now, I would've never guessed if I hadn't seen the first pictures.

Baxandal said:

nope thats just me :)

I've had a few PMs from folks asking what exactly I did diet wise so here's the list:

Breakfast

I've floated through a few different things and ended up on a particular protein shake that fills me up and tastes great to boot. Low fat / low sugar and high protein = decent metabolism boost and feeling fuller.

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/ultramet20pk.html

(choco and vanilla preferred, banana is nasty and havent tried strawberry)

Before that I was on a lighter version of that shake made by EAS and before that (ugg) those lame nutrigrain bars kelloggs makes.

Two cups of water plus a few handfuls of ice in the blender produces a shake that fills a 32oz cup to the brim. Usually have it within 5 minutes of waking up.

Lunch

I personally had to be careful here. It's easy in a corporate office to get hauled out with a large group into some bad news. Stick to the veggie stuff if you have to go to one of said bad places. If there's nothing sane to have, just limit your portion and get the waiter to haul the plate off.

When left to your own devices, you can't go wrong with Subway, Quiznos, or Schlotzsky's (Texas-ish thing). Footlong turkey with mustand, no cheese, and all the veggies you can tolerate is about 600 calories with a large diet soda and you leave full. There's also some so-so stuff at chick-fil-a as long as you don't douse it in mayo. Try to look up nutritional info for places you'd consider eating at - it helps.

I've also found a penchant for vermicelli bowls at vietnamese places. Find one that uses white meat chicken in theirs and you can also leave stuffed for about 500-600 calories.

Afternoon Snack

Lunch is usually at noon and so around 3:30 to 3:45 I'd grab one of these at my desk:

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/myoplitbar12.html

(peanut butter owns, chocolate crisp isnt bad)

Once again, low fat / sugar and high protein. This lasts me until 6.

Dinner

This one is where you have the most flexibility. I keep a loaf of sugar free whole wheat bread handy for sandwich fixings, some skinless white meat chicken breasts, fat free ranch dressing, and some premade salad. You can also find some badass Cambells soups over at http://www.campbellsoup.com/select.asp I have about five cans of the 98% fat free new england clam chowder in the pantry right now.

Just read labels on stuff that looks good in the grocery store and see if you can make it fit...

- D

congrats :) i'm not overweight, but over the last 3 years while i've been at university, i've become extremely out of shape. I really need to do what you did and just say "do it", and get healthy again. i want to turn my almost-beer belly back into the flat abs i used to have. but, just from working myself up to figuring out what to do... i commend you on diving in headfirst. you look great for it.

Supreme kudos to seeing the true road to weight loss.

Eating less and exercise. Too many fad diets distort the issue.

I wish you luck in your quest to stay at a healthy weight, (not necessarily skinny).

Back